🌹𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 3🌹

~Previously~

~Previously~

Dylan: Ace, shut up...

Ace: No Riddle's just a petty tyrant who leans into the whole "rules" schtick as a pretext to keep everyone under his puny thumb!

Yuu: Ace you really should shut up...

Ace: Why you all know I'm telling the truth

Deuce: Ace! Behind you!

Ace: *Looks behind him and jumps in surprise* Bwah?! Housewarden!

Dylan's thoughts: 'Welp... He'd dead meat'

Queen of Hearts: Not the brightest tool in the shead... *Deadpans*

~Now back to the chapter~
~3rd person POV~

Cater: Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!

Riddle: *Hmph* Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it - along with the rest of your head.

Cater: Sorry, sorry! My bad!

Grim: Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the orientation ceremony!

Dylan: 'So the so called "Tyrant" has shown himself, I'm surprised that he is the Housewarden, he doesn't seem to be a 3rd year like Trey and Cater...'

Queen of Hearts: He is a 2nd year actually...

Dylan: 'Then shouldn't he still show respect to those of a higher year than him!?'

Queen of Hearts: That sad isn't how it works in my dorm...

Riddle: And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday. I'll ask that you not refer to my Unique spell as a "stupid collar."

Yuu: *Mummbles to himself* Unique spell..?

Riddle: The headmage's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day. Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception.

Dylan: That is a little too harsh

Riddle: Sorry, but did you just speak against a Housewarden *Glares*

Dylan: *Stands up* From one housewarden to another, you are being more of a Tyrant then a leader. Leaders know when to show mercy, all you've been doing is "executing" people, in the end that will only make them hate you rather then respect you

Riddle: *Scoffs* You a housewarden please as if someone without magic can be a housewarden

Dylan: Ask the Headmage himself, he gave me that title just yesterday, and I don't think it would be a good choice to go against his word, would you? *Smirks*