🌹𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2🌹

~3rd person POV~

????: Good morning, I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein

????: Good morning, I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein. And this is my familiar, Lucius.

Mr. Trein has the appearance of tall elderly man with small grey eyes and greying, neatly combed-back hair. He wears a standard black suit beneath long maroon robes. Attached to his collar is a white jabot, which is tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant. He comes off very stern-looking and unapproachable.

Mr. Trein's cat, Lucius is a chubby, black long-hair with a white muzzle and golden eyes. He has white patches of fur at his chest and at the tip of his tail. He's often seen held in Trein's arms.

Dylan's thoughts: 'Totally this worlds male version of the Evil Step-mother

Dylan's thoughts: 'Totally this worlds male version of the Evil Step-mother... but unlike her, he seemes to be chill same goes for his cat...'

Trein: You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take for granted.

Lucius: *Looks around the class* Mrrrrooowww...

Trein: I grade based on classroom behavior as well as the quality of work. Don't let me catch you sleeping. Now, let us open our books to page fifteen. This section concerns the magestones discovered in the Dwarfs' Mine...

Yuu's thoughts: 'Funny this page is about the area that Dylan, Grim, Ace, Deuce and I went to last night...'

Lucius: *At Dylan's feet looking up at him* Mrrrrooowww...

Dylan: Huh? *Looks down* Oh hello Lucius *Scratches Lucius behind his ear*

Lecius: *Purrs while leaning into Dylan's touch*

Trein: *Surprised* Wow, he isn't normally this affectionate with new people...

Dylan: *Chuckles akwardly* I guess I'm just really good with animals

Yuu: And yet you threaten to throw Grim out the window, last night because he wouldn't shut up about being able to join the school

Dylan: Grim is not a normal animal he is a magical beast, and he is just really, really, really annoying...