💫𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ: 𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒲ℴ𝓇𝓁𝒹 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 3💫

~Yuu's POV~

The next day Grim and I were sleeping peacefully, but knowing Dylan he'll be here soon to wake me up so thankfully, I was able to wake up on my own only to see one of the three ghosts floating in front of me.

Ghost #3: Hee hee hee... Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?

Grim: Mmmmm... Nngh... Five more minutes, Ma...

Ghost #2: Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again.

Ghost #1: Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Grim: Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Yuu, up and at 'em!

Yuu: Calm down Grim, I don't think their here to hurt us, right?

Ghost #3: Nope!

Ghost #1: The other human asked us to come and wake you both up

Yuu: Of course he did... *Sighs*

~Dylan's POV~

I had finished fixing up my bed, since in the orphanage Yuu and I were taught to always make our beds after we use the bathroom, I went down stairs to see that there was a small duffle bag sitting in the entrance way to the building, I looked inside and saw that it was some normal clothing.

Dylan: Well this will help, I don't want to do handyman work in these nice robes.

I saw that there was also a note attached to it so I moved into the lounge room and placed the duffle bag on the couch and took a seat and started reading the letter which was from someone that I haven't met yet.

Note:
Hello, Pups

I have been imformed that you are going to be staying for a bit till we find you a way back home. Headmage Crowley told me that you haven't gotten any spare clothes, so I took it apon myself to give you so clothes that I designed myself, let me know if you like them.

Thank you, yours.
Mr. C

Dylan: Huh... I wonder who this Mr. C is..?

Ghost #3: So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya ha ha!

Grim: We gotta get rid of those things for good!

I looked towards the entrance to the lounge room to see that Yuu, Grim and the Ghosts were coming this way... I really need to ask those three for their names it feels weird calling them Ghost 1, 2 and 3.

Dylan: Morning you two *To the Ghosts* Thanks for going to wake them up for me

Ghosts: Nope problem!

Yuu: What do you have there Dylan?

Dylan: Someone called Mr. C decided to give us some clothes he designed to wear since we don't have any of our own

Yuu: Oh that's nice, lets go get changed then, Grim you stay here and stay out of trouble or no Tuna for you

Grim: Hey! You still own me that tune for helping you get rid of the ghosts the first time!

Dylan: Speaking of which, no more fighting the ghosts, they were here first after all, we all have to learn to live together for the time being

Grim: WHAT!? No way!

Dylan: I don't want to hear it out of you, or you'll be sleeping outside. Rember you are only here to begin with because my brother is too kind, even if I like animals, I wouldn't deal with all the stuff you give him!