💫𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ: 𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒲ℴ𝓇𝓁𝒹 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 5💫

~3rd person POV~

Grim: H-hey, monster! I'm uh

Grim: H-hey, monster! I'm uh... I-I'm over here!

Grim called out to see how close the monster was to the main entrance of the mines, he was answered by the sound of the growling monster as he comes closer to the entrance of the cave.

Monster: Grrraaawrrr! BEGOOOOONE! *Charges at Grim & Yuu*

Grim: He's comin' our way! Yuu!

Yuu: Right over here, monster!

Monster: *Turns to face Yuu* Grrurgh? Thieeef thiiis waaay tooooo... Neeevvva giiive stooones! Neeevvvaaa!

The monster swung its arms wildly trying to hit either Grim or Yuu, but it wasn't have much luck since they were smaller than the monster making it easier for them to dodge the lantern and pickaxe swings.

Grim: Eep! If it lands one of those strikes, we're toast!

Yuu: Let's lure him as far from the cave as we can.

Monster: *Chases after Grim & Yuu* Begooone! BEGOOOOOOONE!

Grim: *Looks back at the monster* We got him a good distance away from the mine!

Yuu: Now's our chance!

Not too far away from Grim and Yuu stood Ace holding his magic pen with his normal smirk as Grim and Yuu soon joined him getting ready to attack, Grim and Ace, wanted to test out what Dylan taught them and now was the best time to try.

Ace: You bet. I got this! One extra-large gust of wind, comin' up! *Casts a wind spell*

Grim: With a side of Grim's blazin'-hot fire! MYAAAH! *Fires a blue fireball*

As Grim and Ace attacked at the same time their two attacks which during their battle against each other had cancled each other out, this time the two spell merged and became a stronger spell hitting the monster hard causing a lot of damage.

Monster: Grrraaahhh?!

Ace & Grim: We did! We used Combination magic!

Ace: *Smirks* How's that taste?! With my winds fanning them, even Grim's feeble flames can become an inferno!

Grim: Whaddaya mean "feeble"?! Ya really don't know how to shut yer mouth, do ya?

Yuu: The monster's afraid of our flaming tornado! Deuce now's your chance!

Deuce: Just stay calm, aim carefully... and pull out the biggest, heaviest thing I can think of... Get 'em, cauldron!

In the air above the monster Deuce concentrated on forming the magic above the monster into a huge cauldron and similar to when it happened to Ace, the monster got hit by the cauldron and was crushed underneath for the moment.