🌹𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1🌹

~3rd person POV~
~With Yuu~

Yuu's thoughts: Huh, where am I? I could have sworn I was asleep in my room

Yuu: I feel like I was having the strangest dream... Is someone knocking at the door?

Grim: *Groans* Myaaah... Hey Yuu... I know it's the middle of the night, but I think we've got a visitor. Maybe it's those pesky ghosts again? They just don't know when to quit.

Yuu: No Dylan told them to behave so that we could sleep because we had school in the morning... They seem to listen to him for the most part...

~Elsewhere~
~Dylan's POV~

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when I was aruptly woken up by someone knocking repeatively on the front door of the dorm, so with much saddness I got up and headed out of my room to see that the knocking had even woken Yuu and Grim up.

Dylan: Let's go see who's knocking at this time...

Yuu: It could be Headmage Crowley...

Dylan: No he wouldn't come here at this late hour knowing we'd be asleep it has to be someone else...

Dylan: Hellooo? Who is it? *Yawns*

Ace: It's me, Ace! Just let me in, all right?

I look back at Yuu and Grim confused as to why Ace was here in the middle of the night and it seemed that they were equally as confused to his showing up this late and uninvited at that, but I still opened the door and let him inside.

Grim: Ace? It's the middle of the night! B-bwah! That collar!

Ace: *Irritated* I can't go back to Heartslabyul House. I'm joining your dorm. For good.

Grim: Myah?!

Dylan, Yuu & Grim: Come again?!

Dylan: Okay, lets head into the Lounge room so you can tell us what happened Ace