💫𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ: 𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒲ℴ𝓇𝓁𝒹 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2💫

~3rd person POV~

Dylan, Yuu and Crowley were sitting in the library trying to find out where Dylan and Yuu are from, but it seemed that there was nothing on their home

Crowley: Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?

Dylan: No we told you the truth

Crowley: If so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet or perhaps you both are summoned here from another dimension?

Yuu: Another Planet?!

Dylan: Or another Dimension?!

Crowley: Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed.

Dylan & Yuu: Come to think of it, where's my wallet and phone?!

Crowley: Well, this is quite the predicament. I cannot have people with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy.

Dylan: Rude...

Crowley: And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian...

Dylan: Good luck with that, not that anyone would answer if you tried

Crowley: What do you mean by that?

Yuu: We're orphans Headmage Crowley, the only family we have is each other sir...

Crowley: Hmmmmm... Ah! There is a vacant building on this campus. 

Dylan: Really?

Crowley: Yes, it was, in fact, it used to be a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. So out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you both to live there for the time being.

Dylan: Thank you, I guess...

Crowley: In the meantime, I'll investigate other ways to send you home.

Yuu: Thank you sir

Crowley looked towards the clock and jumpped a little as he saw the time before getting up and quickly placing back all of the books that were used to try and find the twins home.

Crowley: Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you both to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say.

~Timeskip~
~Dylan's POV~

~Timeskip~~Dylan's POV~