the beginning of scoops troop//Three//

June 25th 1985-The next morning dustin and gwen are going to scoops,It was the morning after the strange incident on the hill, and Gwen was at home, heading out to Scoops Ahoy. As she walked down the stairs, she ran into her brother Jonathan and Will, who were both there waiting for her. "Where's Mom?" she asked, her voice slightly wary. Jonathan responded quickly, explaining that she was with Hopper."again,what is going on with her,i need her to braid. my hair" groaned gwen as she put a headband on,since her mom joyce hers always seems to be on a quest,"i think you look fine i don't know" Jonathan said Making coffee"If you go by the wheelers, can you please tell Nancy to answer her phone?" Jonathan said as Nancy had not answered all day."awww trouble In paradise?" laughed gwen,"I'll be sure to tell her if I see her". 

gwens outfit:

"alright ill see you later,dustin here!" gwen said leaving the house,"Alright, see you sis!" said Jonathan making coffee, 

Gwen and Dustin had planned to hang out with the rest of the party today, but things had changed. The strange incident on the hill was fresh in their minds, and now they had bigger things to take care of. As they got on their bikes and took off towards the mall, they had a lot to think about. Whether they could find the source of the strange signal or not, they were going to do everything they could to figure out what was happening.As Gwen and Dustin rode along on their bikes, they heard someone shout out to them from behind. It was Billy, Max's stepbrother, and he was looking as much of a jerk as ever. "Hey, Gwen!" he shouted, his tone cocky and self-assured. "I think your tire is busted," he said confidently, pointing at the back of her bike. Gwen rolled her eyes and shot back, her tone equally nonchalant. "I like it busted and screw you," she snapped back, refusing to let him get the best of her,jerk.

They soon arrived to the mall rush into scoops. Ahoy's back. Where it says employees only at the top of the door. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆