Operation child endangerment//five//

The song quote for this chapter is.."underneath the surface,through the vents"

june 27 1985. Robin, Gwen, Dustin, and Steve were all on the mall roof, waiting for ten-year-old Erica Sinclair to finish her daredevil climb through the vents. They had seen this done many times before, but it was always fascinating to watch Erika's unique ability to sneak through tight spaces and crawl up through vents. As they waited nervously for her to complete her mission, they kept a close watch on the vents, hoping that there wouldn't be any surprises when she emerged.

Finally, Erica finished her climb through the vents and reached the top. As the others watched, she pressed a button that said "Open," and a loud, metal-on-metal sound was heard as the vents slid open. Just like she promised, Erica emerged, looking exhausted from the strenuous climb. She took a deep breath and looked proudly at the rest of the group. "Free ice cream for life," she said, her tone triumphant. The rest of the group clapped and cheered, welcoming her back. we get in the room the door shutting behind us and its boxes on boxes."we didn't come all this way for some box did we" gwen said with a attitude,"oh hush up" steve said opening a box."you know you all might wanna stand back" steve said about to turn the strange lid.Robin backing up and gwen pulling erica back but dustin staying right at steve side.steve turns and lifts up the lid..."yeah that definitely not Chinese food" said steve.

SORRY ABOUT SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER

☆☆☆☆