𝟬𝟮𝟰

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"It's okay mami stop stressing

"It's okay mami stop stressing." Mani sighed rubbing his hand on her thigh.

"I know I know I just felt like that wasn't a good first impression I know you probably think my family is drama filled." She lowered her head mani slighting picking it up with his finger giving her a small peck.

"I don't you know I'll never judge you girl." He smiled his dimples pulling and his diamonds glistening.

"You so handsome pretty." She smiled at him rubbing her hands through his dreads.

"Don't be talking to me like that guh tryna get me out my boxers and shii." He rolled his eyes still smiling Lani laughing before leaning in for a kiss.

Lani got up straddling his lap as their kiss deepened. Mani took his hand and lowered it to her head gently rubbing it through the frabic.

"You gone be a good boy and please mami hm?" She asked disconnecting their lips.

"Yes." He breathed his erction growing by the second.

"Yes what kymani?" She raised a brow grabbing his neck jerking his head back a little.

"Yes mami." He smiled opening his mouth Lani taking that as her green light to let spit drip down from her mouth into his.

"Swallow." Tapping his chin Lani got up of him removing her bikershorts nothing being under them she got back onto the bed laying on her back mani flipping over quickly grabbing her legs into the air.

He leaned down smelling her aura his eyes rolling back at the sweet scent before digging in.

"Ohhh my gosh." She whined grabbing his head full of locks.

He layed his tounge flat out across her pussy dragging it up and down in a slow motion.

"Good boyyy mm." Lani bit her lip looking down at mani who was alr looking at her he drug his tounge up to her clit before wrapping his mouth around her sensitive bud and sucking.

Oh...hhhh." She huffed her back arching up off the bed.

Mani took his index finger placing it inside her whole moving at a fast paste as he sucked her bud slowly creating two different pleasures for her.

"Mmm fuck kymani just like that baby." She smiled her eyes rolling back trying to hold her nut a little longer.

Mani arose his head from her sensitive bud focusing on fingering her he added another finger her wetness allowing the second finger to slip in easily.

"I'm doing good mami." He smiled his face allat wet up.

"So good mami baby so good." She smiled back mani still fingering net he moved his body up more to grab her sensitive areola with his tounge.