Affinity Romance

intro

intro...

Probinsyana Girls Series

— Five authors collaborated to come up with this series of stories. It consists of five stories, with each author having their own plot. Let's look at these stories and follow every chapter of their journey to success.

^°^

These are the authors.
You can view their accounts. They also have works that you might also enjoy. Don't forget to support the author to ensure you don't miss any future updates.

•SweetAga16•
•Chamyxoxox•
•Mai_TakahashiXMommy•
•Missy Forevah•
•Bloodyjackpot•

Probinsyana Girls

^°^
— It involves five girls who attended school in a remote area of the city. They are both residents of Isabela City, overcoming life's obstacles while attending college. Let's dive into each of their individual tales.

°°°

Mariana Dorothea Balmoja, a transferee from the bustling city to the serene landscapes of a provincial university in Isabela, the prestigious University of St. De San Pablo; pursuing a bachelor's degree in civil engineering. With all the luxuries of city living surrounding her, Maria's focus is solely on herself. Her determination is unwavering, and her attitude is spoiled.

However, when she meets Luigi Samuel Bustamante, a modest province boy and an architecture student, her life takes an unexpected turn and growth that would bring her to a new environment. The silence and beauty of Isabela Province that will glorify Maria's heart. Luigi embodies simplicity, intelligence, and unwavering diligence. A dedicated athlete and a captain of the volleyball team, he stands out not just for his physical prowess but for his remarkable morality.

In spite of their glaring contrasts, Luigi's quiet firmness and sincere warmth captivate Maria. Through their conversations, Luigi begins to get over her arrogance and learns to value hard work and compassion. As their bond grows and becomes more intimate, Luigi discovers a newfound affinity for the simple joys of life and the beauty of genuine connections.

However, what if their family's pain and suffering went hidden? What if their family is embroiled in a major, unseen conflict?  Would they even allow their love to be ruined by it?

- - -

Book Cover Edited by: Chamyxoxox

Ciao, Sweeties

All Right Reserved