19- Tutor

After school, Damon had driven them back to his house on all but Rosalie's command

After school, Damon had driven them back to his house on all but Rosalie's command. Damon didn't question why she wanted to come over. He was happy that she wanted to.

In fact, he broke the law getting to his house. Although, to his annoyance Emmet and Hardin were there along with Bella and Edward.

"Door open!" Damon marched into Bella's room, through the already open door, throwing his arms up in the air. "That door stays open!" He pointed at the door. "I'm watching you, Cullen."

Edward held up his hands with a small smile on his face.

Damon had been wondering around the house for ten minutes while Rosalie was sat on his bed, he was wondering around trying to act cool as he stuck his head in and out the rooms his siblings were in.

It wasn't that he didn't trust his siblings.

He just didn't trust the two Cullen boys.

Damon slowly sat on his bed, his eyes staying on the door as if he were waiting for a scream to happen.

"My brothers are very respectful." Rosalie reasured Damon, seeing as he didn't seem to be relaxing. "They won't do anything."

That was the one thing Rosalie loved most about her brothers. They were all full of respect and honour. They were true gentlemen from back in the day that was rare.

They valued themselves in a high manner. But they made sure to put any mother or woman before them.

It was their small acts that always meant the most to Rosalie.

Rosalie placed a hand on his knee, and the bouncing stopped. He looked away from the door towards her golden glow.

"I suppose they are okay." Damon practically spat out the words as if they were toxic.

He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes as the smell of strawberries drifted into his viens, the soft scent of rich flowers following. God, it was heavenly.

Rosalie started to walk around his room, her hands picking up pieces he had around his room. "Do you ever do your homework?" She questioned, picking up the many sheets that were blank.

Damon shrugged and leaned back against the wall. "Sometimes Hardin will do it." He told her.

She laughed slightly, and Damon smiled. "Do you wanna see my stick?"

"Excuse me?" Rosalie turned around.

Damon looked at her, confused. "My stick." He reached at the end of his bed and grabbed his lacrosse stick that he had there. "It's my lucky one. It was the first one I ever had." He ran his hands over the net.

Rosalie came and sat back down next to him. Damon took her hand and ran her finger down the fabric of the net. "Amazing, isn't it?" He didn't really leave room for a question.