Prologue

Silence.

That was all that could be heard.

The thick fog surrounded the ground.

Through the fog, laid a dragon, a Night Fury.

It cradled something close, as its wings opened, revealing a small child, brown tussled hair, green eyes and a ripped off leg...blood pooled underneath the leg as Toothless looked over, through the fog.

None of the Vikings could see them as the fog blanketed them both.

Toothless thought...

These Vikings caused Hiccup pain

Made him feel like an outcast

Worthless

A Runt...

As Toothless growled deeply, he looked over to his rider, Hiccup who laid unconscious in his wings as he looked back at the Vikings that were deep in the fog.

If he stayed...they would kill him and his rider...

But if he didn't...

It was the only safe option they had.
Toothless wouldn't let them both die, they had so much to live for...together

Running away seemed good plus Hiccup was already planning it before so why would it be any different?

He looked back at his tail, the crooked metal had been burned, leaving morsels of fabric on the mechanical tail.

He would try...for Hiccup.

With that, Toothless stretched out his wings as he grasped onto Hiccup's Lifeless body with his claws as he shot up into the sky, rapidly flapping his wings repeatedly as he slowly took off into the dawn.

Stoick stood there, he grieved for his son's death as everyone around him was quiet...

"There!"

"Up in the sky!"

"Is that a...?"

Several people whispered and shouted out, as Stoick looked up into the vague sky, looking as a blur of black flew off into the sky, carrying a limp less body.

"It took Hiccup!"

"He's dead!"

Murmured the Vikings, as Stoick's eyebrows furrowed, this dragon had killed his son. His only son, his only remembrance of Valka...

As he cried out, "Kill all the Dragons!"

As all the Vikings ran into the nest, this would be an event for Hiccup...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toothless was tirelessly roaming around, he wouldn't be able to fly up in the sky for long as his wings grew tired and he was slowly falling.

Until, he met another Dragon Rider, they rode on a much bigger Dragon, a Dragon bigger than Toothless.
Toothless flew up to them in help, as the unknown Dragon Rider flew closer to him, keeping their balance on the Dragon.

Toothless whined as he tried to fly closer to them, keeping his claws on Hiccup but his wings had given out as he fell, roaring and burbling.

As the Dragon Rider looked down on them, watching them fall into the icy water.

They flew away, as Toothless grasped onto Hiccup, feeling several other presences as he shot at them with his plasma blast.

But the icy cold water had taken over him as he fell into an unconscious mindset, only remembering, being dragged by whatever was there with him, he saw Hiccup with him, still his body was limp, watching as he saw him turn pale.

That was the last thing he remembered before he finally closed his eyes...

..............................................................................................................................................................................

That was the Prologue, hope you enjoyed as you wait for a new chapter, that will hopefully come soon...

-Yours Truly Sleep-Deprived Zaiya