10

Y/n

Tuesday, March 19
7:00 p.m

I woke up ready for today, my body felt a little tired and weak when I was doing my morning routine but I'm not sure why.

Was it because I ate a little last night?

Was it because of the scare on the tub?

Or was it him?

I brush the warm feeling spreading through my body and walk out of my room with a casual outfit. I walk into the kitchen to grab milk but only to see breakfast served already at the table.

I looked around trying to see if Toshi was near but he wasn't, I looked back at the dish dispenser to see a plate already being washed, so it's for me?

I smile and grab my milk from the fridge, when I am about to sit down Toshi walks into my view.

"Good morning!" I greeted him happily. "Thank you for the-" He ignores me and continues to walk out the door.

Anger runs down my body, and I slump down on the chair. I hate how his ignorance made my heart feel just now.

Toshi

🏐

I walk past her and out the door. I'm not sure what is wrong with me, my heart feels different from the past few weeks.

What happened last night is something I never experienced before and it's so strange to me.

I'm not ready to see her, why? Because my heart will jump out of my chest, butterflies will consume my stomach.

I said that I was going to mind my business but I don't think I can hold on for long.

2:00 p.m

Today has not been great, the coach keeps spamming my phone to go back to practice and I'm not ready to meet them or step foot on the field.

My passion for soccer was crushed when I hit the floor, everything I felt for that sport is now gone and I'm losing my mind.

The buzzing sound from my computer brings me back to the present, I look around to see the students working on their projects quietly, I look back at mine to see it blank.

I clicked the email and read

To: y/n,l/n@gmail.com
From: student council Ms, Sakura

Good afternoon y/n,

I was looking over your GPA and points for next semester and it seems that all your points will be complete when this semester is done (Friday, April 5)

Your coach has also been spamming me with emails saying that you have not shown up for soccer practice, is there anything you would like to talk about?

Please come by my office to solve this issue!

Thank you,
Ms, Sakura

I let out a sigh and closed my computer running my hands through my hair, can this day get any better? I cried inside.

I packed my stuff and walked out of the library, the sooner I talk to her, the sooner the issue is resolved.