"Are you... Like... Gonna leave me?"

"¥$"

---

Space.

That's where the emo drone was.

The stars were pretty. She would think that, if she could see.

Her visual sensors were broken- no... They weren't broken. They were being blocked.

She tried looking around, but all that was there was darkness. What happened?

"Hey... Thanks for like... everything,"

Oh.
Oh.
Oh.

That happened...

Uzi sighed - somehow that's possible in space. But considering the fact that she's a cannibal robot that's 'hanging out' with the vampire-esque murder bot probably responsible for the death (or, more accurately: the lack of a body) of her mother... It can slide, right? Right? No. Ok...

"UZI DON'T YOU DARE!"

Why was she remembering this?

"Eh, it's not like you killed anyone,"

"No... I definitely-"

"Kidding! Just avoid a whole 'nother spire! Baby steps, together?"

"There isn't a 'together' anymore, now, is there?" She thought. She ignored the memories popping up - she doesn't want to remember what she left behind.
N could still escape. Still be safe. That thought could probably cheer her up. But she wouldn't get to that point...

Because light shone through the darkness. But that light, made Uzi wish the darkness came back. For it would be a much better comfort, and companion, than the terrible glory of the Solver Of The Absolute Fabric.

//Grant Absolute.Solver Access? Y/N

The words read out in front of her screen.

Ab.Sol: *Demanding tone* HOST COMMANDS UZI TO GRANT 'Ab.Sol' ADMIN ACCESS TO 'SerialDesignation_N'

"No!"

Ab.Sol: *Angry*

Uzi chuckled, satisfied.

//Grant Absolute.Solver Access? Y/N

Uzi mentally frowned. This could be a tra-
THUMP.
She hit a meteoroid. And accidentally selected 'N'.

//Grant Absolute.Solver Access? Y/N

The Solver then... revealed;

//Grant Absolute.Solver Access? V/N

Ab.Sol: ACCESS GRANTED. *Maniacal laughter* HOST THANKS YOU FOR COOPERATION!

The light was gone, the darkness broke in it's wake...
She was alone. In the stars. Off in space... Wondering,
"What did I just do?"