V (Part 3/5)

My Brain: So, new chap?
Me: Ya. Slight Cyn angst. Some implied fluff. Yada yada yada.
My Brain: Ok. So where's the Nuzi fluff?
Me: Scattered here and there...
My Brain: ...
Me: ...
My Brain: But Nuzi.
Me: A N G S T.
My Brain: But-
Me: A N G S T!

A/N: Um. Also, t.w: Themes of self-degradation, bullying, and suicide.

---
"So what's our plan?" V cupped her head with her hands as she sat at her desk - staring at the gibberish written on the whiteboard.

"We must make big sister Uzi remember! Claps hands. Gives lazer-pen," Cyn handed the lazer-pen to Uzi.

"All I can remember outside this corner is that I'm scared of N. Considering the Solver will try to convince me that it is good... This is bad," stated Uzi.

"To put it lightly," commented V.

"So what are we going to do?" Uzi asked the non-existent audience - save for V.

Cyn raised her hand enthusiastically.

"Hmmm... So many hands to pick from..." Uzi looked thoughtful as she scanned the non-existent audience - save for V, and then pet Cyn's head, "You!"

"We're planning to send big sister V to remind Big sister Uzi to not be afraid of big brother N!" Cyn answered.

"... You already told me this?" V raised a digital eyebrow.

"Yes. But Savior is crafty unfortunately," Cyn looked sad.

"But, if I get embarrassed enough - it loses it's control," Uzi explained, arms crossed.

"How do you know this works?" V was unsure.

Uzi froze.

HANG
OuT?
WE JuST KiNDA
ARE HANGinG OuT
♡ A LOT iDk

"Just trust me on this," blush lines appeared on her visor.

"Done," V perked up, "So... I get to hear all of your embarrassing secrets?"

"YOUCAN'TTELLANYONEOK?!" Uzi shrieked.
She stopped for a moment...
Oh, N.

"How can I? I exist as a memory!" V complained, "Wait, won't I run into myself in your memories?"

"No. You are you," Cyn quipped, "You are the same,"

"No 'big sister V'?" V asked.

"I thought you would get annoyed," Cyn blinked.
"Thinks quietly. And Savior says only Savior can use it..."

"You thought aloud," Uzi deadpanned.

"Oh," Cyn had a blank expression.

---

"So we just connect this part to here and~" Uzi was tinkering with a project she liked to call 'The Mega-Canon', "it'll blast out a beam so powerful that...."

Uzi blinked in confusion.
Why was she building this?

"Uzi? Hello?" Nori tried to get Uzi's attention, but it fell on deaf audio sensors.

Absolute.Solver: There is a Knight in the Cathedral. Stern. They do not want it alive. But you do. The Murder Drone has corrupted that Core...

"Uzi?!" Nori knocked on Uzi's head.

Absolute.Solver: Uzi, you must kill the Murder Drone. Then you must go to the Knight, so you can save that Core.

"Why should I trust you?" Uzi spoke to the nothingness that she saw. Everything was numb.