CHAPTER 4

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Uh? Eating?" Harry answered. Before I say anything again, I saw a man coming towards us. It's Paul.

"Ms. Stewart?" He said.

"Mr. Paul Higgins." I said.

"Wait, you know each other?" Harry asked, confused.

"Come, let me wipe your clothes." Paul said as he pulled me to their table. I grabbed the napkin from Paul's hand and wipe it on my clothes.

"Paul, who is she?" This black haired boy asked.

"Hey I know who you are!" The blonde one said.

"You do?" Paul asked.

"Yes! She's the one who was hit by our football earlier." Niall said.

I am too pissed to say anything. I just kept on wiping my clothes.

"How do you know him Paul?" The guy with brown hair and brown eyes asked.

"She's the one I'm talking about. Our new event organizer. I interviewed her earlier." Paul explained. I heard different reactions.

"What?"

"No way"

"She's too young."

"Well that explains the clothing."

I didn't say anything when I was about to leave Paul introduced me to the boys.

"This is Treasure Brianna Stewart." Paul said.

"This is Niall Horan" refering to the blonde one.

"Zayn Malik." Black haired one

"Louis Tomlinson." Light brown haired and sea green eyes.

"Liam Payne." brown haired guy.

"lastly, this is Harry Styles." He pointed to the curly boy with green eyes. The boy that annoys me the most.

"Pleasure to meet you all." I said with a fake smile. I hate those idiots. As I was about to leave for real, I heard Kayla and Athena running towards us.

"Bree, what happened to you?" she asked.

I didn't say anything I just looked at her then look at the boys. I know she'll freak out when she find out.

"3 .. 2 .. 1 .." I'm counting.

"The hell are you counting?" Niall whispered.

"Wait for it." I said.

"Oh my gosh! You're One Direction." Kayla said, and she finally freaked out.

"Now you know." I told Niall and he laughed.

"Er. This is Kayla my bestfriend and this is my little sister Athena." I introduced them to Paul and to the boys. I can see Kayla and Athena shaking and almost crying.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Paul said and the boys start kissing their cheeks.

"This little girl is the reason why you accept the offer to work with us, am I correct?" Paul asked.

"Yes. You're right Paul." I said.

Before we left. Kayla and Athena asked for the boys' autograph and take pictures with them. I can see how happy the Kayla and Athena are. We finally said goodbyes to the boys and Paul.

"Goodbye Bree. Sorry again about the ball and the soda" Harry said. And I did not mind answering him. I don't even give any of them a smile or goodbyes.