CHAPTER 14

(Niall's P.O.V.)

It's true. I'm starting to fall in love with Bree. She's kind and sweet and caring and I am sure she doesn't deserve Harry. 

Bree released from our tight hug that I wish would last forever. I just want to hold her and protect her from Harry. I don't want her feelings getting hurt.

"We should go back now." She said.

"Go ahead. I'll just stay here for awhile."

"Common Nialler." She said as she throw her puppy eyes on me. "Let's go back."

I sighed. "Fine."

As we're inside the elevator, she speak up. "Niall. Thank you for being cool with me and Harry being together. It really means a lot to me."

"Anything for you Brianna. But please do me a favor? Please take care of yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just take care of yourself. And love yourself above anyone else."

Before she can respond, the door opened and we get out and walks to our suite. We found the boys starting to build our mattresses as Liam scans movies to watch.

"There you are baby." Harry said as she grabs Bree's hand and pulls into tight hug.

"We just talked." she answered.

"I know. Shall we lye down now?"

Bree nodded and follows Harry. She lye down only beside Harry which I am not used to since I always lye down beside her but I understand that everything's changed now.

***

(Bree's P.O.V.)

We're down to our third movie which is Divergent. Louis, Harry and Zayn are already sleeping while the rest of us are still watching as Liam and Niall are cuddling each other.

"I'm hungry." Niall said.

"Me too." I told them.

"How about let's eat outside?" Liam suggested.

"Aren't you guys allowed to go out?"

"It's late night. Common Bree. Please?"

"Alright. Alright."

Liam stopped the movie we all grabbed our hoodies and went outside the suit. I drive to the nearest burger and milkshake parlor.

"This is insane. We sneaked around at 2 in the morning wearing our pajamas and hoodies and now we're eating milkshakes and burger." I said as I sip on my milkshake.

"Don't say you don't like it."

"I do. It's just .. crazy."

"We should do this more often." Niall said.

"But with the other boys." I said.

"Right." Liam answered coldly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Bree. Just promised you'll be careful with Harry." He said.

"What's wrong with you two? It's like Harry's gonna do something bad to me. He's your friend." I said.

"It's not like that, we just don't want you getting hurt."

I stayed quiet.

"We'll support on whatever decision Bree, you're our friend. Just be careful okay?"

As we got back to our hotel I've been thinking a lot why these two keeps on telling me that I should be careful with Harry. I know something is up and I will find it out.

---

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR NIALLER

Crappy Chapter sorry

Find out more on the next chapter.

Please vote vote vote and comment for suggestions about this story.

You may also like to read my other on going book:

More Than This ~Niall Horan Fanfiction~ Book 2

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/41774802-more-than-this-~niall-horan-fanfiction~-book-2

...

With all the love, RMHoran <3