CHAPTER 1

I'm Treasure Briana Stewart. You can call me "Bree" but my daddy loves to call me "Treasure". He said that I'm his only treasure since my mom died after giving birth to me. Unfortunately, I inherited her heart disease. Seven years after my mom died, my father got married again. Helena is very lovely lady. She is kind and caring and she treats me like her own daughter. My father and Helena had their own baby. My half sister. Her name is Athena. Like her mother she is also caring and lovable. I love her. Except for the fact that she is a 12 year old massive Directioner.

Ugh! I hate those boys. They are just bunch of typical boys that they use their looks and not talents. I hate them cause my little sister spends her time listening to their music and reading magazines about them instead of studying and doing homework. She's too obsessed with these boys and I think they're bad inspiration for her. I tried to talk to her about it but nothing happened.

***********

(Bree's P.O.V.)

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful

"Common! It's freaking six in the morning! Turn that music off!" I yelled while walking down the stairs. As usual I was interrupted by my little sister's loud playlist of One Direction.

"Sorry Bree." Athena said as she stopped the music.

"How many times do I have to tell you stop idolizing those idiots!" I said.

"Hey! They're not idiots! My Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn are not idiots!" Athena yelled.

"Well your Harry, Neil, Liam, Luis, and Zayn doesn't even know you and you spend all your two years idolizing them." I said as I sit down beside her in the dining room.

"It's Niall and Louis! Not Neil and Luis. It's silent "s"" She yelled standing up.

"Now stop it you two." Helena said I did not notice she's standing behind us. Athena and I both kept quiet.

"Good morning. Thanks for all the yelling. It waked me up just on time." My dad said he is behind Helena.

"Good morning dad." Athena and I hugged our parents and started eating breakfast peacefully.

After breakfast I headed to my room take a bath and get ready for school.

***

From: Dean Miller

Bree, go to my office after your class. I need to talk to you something really important.

To: Dean Miller

Okay Dean. See you.

After class I immediately went to Dean Miller's office.

"Good afternoon Dean Miller. Is there any problem?" I asked as I sit down in front of her table.

"Since you are the president of the school events organization, I decided to give you this." It's a letter. It states on the letter that they are requesting for a person to organize their events here in London for three months stay of because their organizer is currently on leave. The letter is from Modest Management. Management of One Direction. Wait .. What? One what? Did I just read that correct? One Direction. Yes it's correct. This letter is from the management of the boy group I hate a lot. One Direction.