CHAPTER 9

"Johanna, make sure every paps are here on time."

"Josh, remind Sarah that we need more than enough food for everyone. I don't want anyone say that we're lacking food."

"Dylan, how are the securities? The boys need to be here safe with complete body parts."

One hour before the press conference starts and I'm literally panicking. I woke up early and I can't even eat properly because I was too nervous on everything needs to be perfect. This is my first event in the modest and I want to impress everyone. With Charles threatening me of not getting any job after my graduation, it was stuck to my mind that I needed to impress every management I know that includes the one that I have worked before.

"Hey Bree, how about an ice cream or coffee to calm you down?"

"Not now Harry."

As I was about to walk away from him I turn around to confirm that he's really the person I saw.

"Harry!!!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"I decided to leave early to wish you luck on your first event. But then I saw you earlier that you've been panicking so I decided to buy you an ice cream and coffee. Which one do you like?" He asked me as he shows me his both hands carrying a pint of ice cream and a venti sized coffee from Starbucks.

"Thank you, I'll take the ice cream please." I smiled as he handed me the vanilla flavored ice cream. We sat down in the round table where the paps are going to eat later. He take a sip on the coffee and I put a spoonful of ice cream on my mouth.

"You know, you're not supposed to be here. What if the paps or fans saw you and drags you and --"

"Hey hey! I'm fine now see? My body parts are complete." He laughed and I assume that he heard me earlier saying something about Dylan that the boys must be here with complete body parts.

"Idiot." I said and He smiled. "How did you get here without getting caught by fans or the paps?"

"Let's just say that I'm pretty much a pro getting into a bar without getting caught by Paul or Liam."

I remember in the movie that Liam has been their Daddy Direction so I think he's the one preventing them on going out and being drunk. We had small talk for awhile til I checked the time and it's now fifteen minutes before the press con.

"I think I have to go now. You too. Your dressing room is third door on the right side of this room. I think the boys in there now getting their hair and make up done by Lou." Harry smiled and we both stand from our seat. "Thank you for the ice cream Harry."

His hands are on his pockets now and he pulled something out of it. An Irish clover designed key chain. (Picture on the side)

"Nialler wanted me to give this to you. For good luck."

I smiled getting the key chain from Harry's hands. "Such a sweet boy. Tell him I say thank you." He nodded and we both leave the snack room.

***

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Brianna Stewart One Direction's event organizer. I wanna say a massive thank you for each and everyone of you for coming in today's press conference. One direction will be here for the next three months and I was hoping that I can see you again on their other events. For now, to have a friendly welcome for all you paps, let's go to the next room and have a little snack." I give them a big smile as I step down the small stage where the boys were sitting earlier during the press conference.

"Congratulations on your first event Bree." Paul said as he shakes my hand. "By the way, this is Ms. Martha Cox she's from Channel 5."

I smiled at her and she gave me a hug. "Congratulations. Brianna right? I have known you from being Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber's event organizer when they stayed here in London. I know that you throw up events uniquely and after your internship, how would you like if you work with Channel 5?"

My eyes widen. I don't know what to say. It's my first event on my internship and I already had an offer for a job after this. Channel 5 is a huge network and I know that it would be a great opportunity for me to work with them. But I think it's too early for me to say that. "Thank you so much for your offer Ms. Cox. I'll take note with that. I promise."

"I hope you will think about my offer. Common, you're the only organizer I know that they feed paps after an event."

We both laughed. "I'm just trying to be friendly with everyone."

"Bree!" I heard five voices calling me out.

"Excuse me Ms. Cox, I think I need to feed some babies." She nodded and went away with Paul. The boys went towards me and pulled me into a group hug.

"Boys!"

"Bree, you did great!"

"I know I did."

"This event was amazing. I love the idea of giving the paps food." Liam said.

"Oh! I love having foods too. Our previous event org doesn't think about this." Niall pouted.

"Hey now, don't worry. We have plenty for you. And by the way, thank you for the good luck key chain." I told him and kissed his cheek.

"You liked it?" I nodded.

"Brianna!" I heard Johanna's voice calling me.

"Guys! Congratulations to all of us." I said as she, Josh and Dylan come towards me and the boys. "I couldn't have done it without the help of you three."

"Oh common, you're the brain in all of these." Dylan said as he pulled me into a long tight hug. Too long that I need to release my hand from hugging. I felt little awkward.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Hey guys, I have an idea." Louis said. "How about an after party later?"

We all exclaimed in agreement.

---

Chapter nine everyone!!!

Successful event for Brianna! Whoop whoop!!

Whom would you ship guys? Harry and Brianna (Harianna) or Niall and Brianna? (Narianna)

Find out more on the next chapter.

Please vote vote vote and comment for suggestions about this story.

You may also like to read my other on going book:

More Than This ~Niall Horan Fanfiction~ Book 2

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/41774802-more-than-this-~niall-horan-fanfiction~-book-2

...

With all the love, RMHoran <