CHAPTER 13

(Bree's P.O.V.)

"Boys, Bree and I are gonna tell you something."

Last night, Harry and I talked about our feelings for each other. We agreed that we're not yet together but we're kinda seeing each other. I like Harry, he's kind and sweet I know he really likes me too but I don't think if the boys would want us to be together.

After their first music video shooting today, the boys decided to hangout on their suite and like the usual they invited me. Harry told me that this is the right time to tell the boys and he also told me that I have nothing to worry about.

This is it.

The boys and I are sitting on the kitchen table while we're eating pizza and pasta.

"What is it mate?" Zayn asked.

"It's about Bree and I." Harry answered as he holds my hand.

"Common spit it out." Louis said.

"Okay, okay." Harry said. "Bree and I are seeing each other. We're not together but seeing each other."

The boys stayed quiet for awhile. I scanned their faces and see different reactions. Louis and Zayn seems happy. Liam stays quiet while Niall clenched his fist.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Louis said.

"Me too." Zayn added.

I stared at Liam he stays quiet.

Niall stands up from his seat and walks out the door. After dinner I excused myself as Harry, Zayn and Louis cleans up the kitchen counter.

"Hey." I said as I find Liam sitting there watching Masterchef.

"Hi." He said.

"Liam I'm sorry."

"No Bree. Sorry." He said. "Sorry Niall and I reacted this way. We're just .. shock."

"Did Niall hate me?"

"No. No he can't hate you."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe you should talk to him. He's out at the pool area."

***

(Niall's P.O.V.)

While having dinner. Bree and Harry confessed about their relationship. I was shocked. This is it. Bree fell in to Harry and the boys' little bet. My heart was breaking. From the start, I see something different from Bree. I know she's kind and doesn't deserve this bet.

I did everything for her to like me instead of falling for Harry but it's too late now.

Suddenly, I felt that someone sits beside me. It was her. My hearts starts beating fast.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Then why did you acted that way?"

"Sorry."

"Niall. Please tell me." she said as she holds my arms tight. "You're my closest friend compare to all the boys. Please."

I felt a little pain hearing that she only treats me as her friend.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You'll never understand."

"Try me."

"Brianna, I -- uhm. I'm sorry. I was just surprised." I said then take a deep breath. While I hug her.

"I love you Nialler. Please be happy for me?"

"I love you." I said honestly. Then tears starts falling from my eyes.

---

Belated Happy Birthday to our PAYNO :)

Short Chapter sorry

Find out more on the next chapter.

Please vote vote vote and comment for suggestions about this story.

You may also like to read my other on going book:

More Than This ~Niall Horan Fanfiction~ Book 2

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/41774802-more-than-this-~niall-horan-fanfiction~-book-2

...

With all the love, RMHoran <3