CHAPTER 5

Harry and I headed to Starbucks. I suggested that we should grab some coffee since we are going to have lunch later together with the management and the boys. I ordered cafe latte and he ordered cappuccino. We sit down far from the window or door so that nobody can notice Harry. As I sip on my coffee I catch him staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

He just smiled.

"You wanna say something?" I asked again.

"I didn't realize that you're pretty." Harry said.

"Really? Well I agree with you. This is the first time you saw me without a ball on my face or soda all over my clothes." I said to him and we both laughed.

"Sorry about that." He apologized,

"No worries." I said and I smiled.

Even though I'm having coffee with Harry Styles and having conversation with him, it doesn't change the fact that I still don't like them.

"So .. You're gonna be with us for our three months stay here in London?" He asked.

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

"I'm just here for my internship for two months. After that, they're going to search for someone who will replace me." I explained.

"Well that's sad."

"Sad? Why?"

"I think I may like you and it's kinda sad that after two months I will never ever see you again."

"Never ever are deep words." I said.

"Yes, maybe I can still see you by going to your house or school or asking you out."

What did I just hear? I think Harry's flirting with me.

***

After we finished drinking coffee, I checked the time and it's already 5 minutes before 12 noon which is the time we're going to have lunch with the management. We hopped in to Harry's car and he speed up heading to the restaurant near the hotel. It's a 15 minute drive from Starbucks.

I am starting to bite my nails as a sign that I'm nervous.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked while driving.

"Sorry, just nervous."

"Why?"

"It's my first day on the job and I was late."

"Hey! No worries. I'm here. I can explain it to them." Harry said as he holds my hand but I immediately rejected it.

"Sorry." He said but I didn't say anything.

 We arrived at the restaurant at 12:13pm we saw that everyone's already seated there except for Harry and I. Before I was about to say something, Harry opened his mouth.

"Sorry we're late. We just had coffee before going straight here."

"It's alright Harry." Paul said. He looked at us and smiled. "Have a seat both of you."

Harry sit next to Zayn and I sit next to him and Paul.

Paul started to introduce all the people in the Management. Including the bodyguards, hair and makeup stylist, wardrobe and the musical band and all the production staff.

"They are all nice don't worry." Paul said.

I smiled at them and Paul's right, they all seems nice.

"It was nice meeting you all. I hope that I can blend in with you guys for the next two months. Promise I'll be good and help you guys with all the works." I said.