CHAPTER 8

(Bree's P.O.V.)

It's nearly 10:30pm and we're done watching 'This Is Us'. 'Insidious' is now on.

It's in the middle of the movie where scary scenes are always there, I can see the boys are scared to death but no one admits it. Niall and Zayn are beside each other covering their bodies with a blanket while Harry and Louis are cuddling. Liam and me are beside each other, I can tell that he's really scared because whenever the ghost shows up, he always squeeze my hand.

I wanna laugh but it might change their momentum of watching. After the movie I even accompany each one of them when going to the bathroom.

"It's a great idea of you building this mattresses here in the living room. In this case, it will be a sleepover." Liam said to me.

"Really? Is that so mate?"  Louis said.

"Aren't you afraid?" I asked him and shook his head.

"Then why are you screaming "turn it off! turn it off!" earlier?" I asked, raising my right eyebrow.

"Be-because I can see how the boys are scared enough." He reasoned out.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's nearly midnight." Harry answered. "Why?"

"Well, I think I'll go back my suite now." I told them.

"NO!" They screamed in unison, I laughed.

"Why?" I asked, well I know why.

"Well .. we're still enjoying your company." Harry said.

"Is that so?" I asked and they nodded. "Well, I'm not gonna stay unless you guys say the truth."

"Uh .."

"We're scared!!!" They spit out.

"That's what I thought." I told them laughing. "Fine, I'll stay but in one condition. I need you guys to wake me up early tomorrow. I need to go back to the venue where you guys having your press con on Thursday."

"Sure Bree."

"Let's sleep now, alright?" They agreed and we all now lye down. The positions are Louis - Harry - Me - Niall - Liam - Zayn. We are also surrounded by pillows especially the two edges. Louis and Zayn think that someone might lye down beside them.

We're all quiet and I was thinking that they're all trying to sleep. I still can't believe that I am lying down beside the five boys whom I hated so much. But the past three days I am with them and after watching their own movie, I realized that they're not the bad person I've been expecting. They're like regular boys who are also silly and loves making fun of anything. They treat each other like brothers and they're really nice to me. I regret things I think about them before. They're all nice and I'm starting to like them.

***

I was awoken by the smell of bacon. I slowly open my eyes and find that there's no one lying down on the mattresses except me and Zayn. I remember on the movie that Zayn's a heavy sleeper. I immediately rise up and headed to the kitchen. I saw the rest of the boys cooking.

"Morning Bree." They greeted

"Morning boys." I said. "I think I'll go back to my suite now and get ready."

"Eat breakfast first."

"We prepared these for you."

"There's bacon, eggs, rice, muffins, sausages and pancakes"

"Wow that's a lot"

"Well, we didn't know what you eat and don't eat. So just get whatever you like. It's all for you since you slept with us last night."