Portgas D. Ace x Crazy sceintist reader

Here is a fanfic. Sorry, I couldn't wait to post it so I did it now.

The gender of the reader is never mentioned and it's written with them/they. .:.:.

(English isn't my first language so if the text is super weird, blame that!!!)

Honestly, Y/n isn't that crazy, just a little bit weird.

Warnings: Kiss, dead Ace, Alive Ace?, a little angst, reader being a real creep (but only under some sentences), this is long!

N/n = Nickname, but now it's the villain name you come up with, for yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------

To begin with, who are you?

_____________________

During the battle of Marineford, prisoners from Impel Down escaped from level six, after Blackbeard had paid a visit. One of the prisoners was the infamous N/n. No one knew much about them except they ended up there for attacking Admiral Akainu. Akainu had personally requested that they end up in level 6 even though they didn't have a bounty. The only thing that made them so famous was the fact the navy had failed to kill them.

_____________________

You walked out of Impel Down without a problem, and when you came out on the bridge, a submarine rose from the water. Smiling, you walked onboard. Holding two little bottles filled with Magellan's red and purple poison that you had gotten from the floor. A prisoner tried sneaking onboard only for a gun to shoot him, that sat at the entrance. The submarine went down under the sea and when it was at the very bottom small legs that were inbuilt came out and grabbed the sea floor crawling out of the world government's territory avoiding all the dangerous waves and gates. It also let out sounds that kept sea beasts away.

"Virus! Pull up the cameras at Marineford. I heard it be a war there." You ordered the AI you programmed named Virus. A code lock was hidden behind a panel, pressing the code a refrigerator with various substances showed. Leaving Magellan's poison, you closed it and walked to the control room. A huge screen showed different locations of Marineford. You settled down in your royal-like chair. "Virus, give me popcorn and send the 0.6.78 out in the mini-sub. "Of course, N/n." Answer Virus, after a minute, a tiny submarine set out traveling at extreme speed.

"Virus document all the information you find out." You order while munching on popcorn. Why is everyone risking their lives for him?

"N/n, the 0.6.78 has arrived at Marineford." "Good, release them." The 0.6.78 are small drones that scan stuff. They're designed like black balls with a camera in the middle. The 0.6.78 started scanning and measuring energy waves, people's bodies, and of course marine fords locks and mechanics.

You put a finger in the eye to get out your contact lens It was a little computer so you could work from your cell in impel down. "Virus, can you charge my contact it has lost so much battery that it could only last four months more." A little robot arm stretched out of the wall and took your contact.

"Wait . . . . . Akainu shit is there! Damn, moron!" "May I ask why your opinion of him is so low when you attacked him?" Virus asked in her robotic voice. She asked questions often to update her programming. "I indeed attacked him to get into impel down, but he's annoying as f#ck! He's so-called justice is so wrong, I wanna puke!" "I see, N/n how was it in impel down?" Virus asked.

"Well, thanks to my modified body, I didn't get hungry, and the torture was worth it for the poison samples. Oh, you see the guy on the execution platform?" You asked Virus. "Yes, what about him?" "I could see him from my cell. And it's thanks to his brother Magellan used his forbidden red poison. Isn't it great? I waited for two years for him to use it."