Yandere Portgas D. Ace, 3

Chapter 3: Parents

Female reader

Warnings: Mention of killing. Crying

M/n = Your mother. 

F/n = Your father. 
--------------------------------

This was shit. Your now ex was gone, but he had told your parents. And now you sat in the dining hall before them with Ace next to you. "Y/n, why are you cheating?" M/n asked, with disappointment. "Well-" Ace put his hand on your lap and gave you a heartwarming smile. You knew better, though. This smile was a warning. "I couldn't help it, Ace is just so nice, and he's such a gentleman." You said awkwardly but with a smile. "Wasn't ( your fake man's name ) also nice and a gentleman?" Your father asked. "The only thing he did was talk shit about everyone," Ace said to himself with a sigh. "Y/n is this true?" F/n asked concerned. 

"Well yes, but-" Before you could continue Ace interrupted, "And he tried to hit her, I don't know what he would have done if I wasn't there." Both of your parents stood up and hit the table. "WHAT!!!" Their yell made you cover their ears. "Young man, what's your name?" F/n asked with a hard tone. "The name Portgas D. Ace." He answered as seriously as your parents. "Portgas D. Ace, next time you see him, could  you punch that monster two times one for me and the other one for my wife, and then throw him in a bin?" F/n asked. Ace was about to agree when he saw your mother shake her head and then slide a finger at her neck symbolizing what he should do instead. "Don't worry, I take care of him," Ace answered with a wicked grin. 

You had seen what your mother had signaled Ace. Sure it was bad of ( Your fake man's name ) to try and hit you, but he didn't deserve death. "Well then, Ace. What do you do for a living." M/n asked with genuine curiosity. "I'm the second division commander of the Whitebeard pirates. Fire Fist Ace." Ace said winking. Your mom and dad looked at each other. "Y/n do you really love him?" Your mother asked a bit concerned. Ace squeezed your knee. "Yes." You answered in panic. "Then we accept your relationship, but Y/n you should leave with Ace. It's gonna be too painful for you to have a far-away love."  M/n said holding your father's hand and looking sadly at him. 

Your heart dropped, you can't go with this psycho. You wouldn't survive with him for long. And you would lose everything leaving. You looked at Ace, he had such a soft smile, and worse it looked kind. "I believe it is safest for your kind parents if we leave this evening," Ace said taking your hand and entwining them. "Yeah, don't wanna put mom and dad in danger." You said a bit distant. "I go pack my bags." You smiled and then walked up the stairs. "Babe I wanna get to know you're parents so I stay here," Ace yelled up to you. "That's so nice, we would love to get to know you better." Your F/n said. 

You got three bags done slowly, why did this happen? Why did this Ace get so obsessed with you? Just why? You sobbed quietly as you got what you wanted. He would obviously kill your lovely parents if you didn't comply. What a jerk, what a monster. 

You couldn't help crying as you said goodbye to your parents. Ace also hugged them and then he and you left on a small boat he had stolen, behind it the Striker followed bound in a rope. You stood at the end of the boat and watched as you lost everything because of this guy. Ace steered the boat with a huge smile. He started dreaming about you two's future when a thought crossed him. That made him blush brightly.