Six! ( /^_^/ )

Ivory's POV

"Um what the hell? Is he PMS-ing?" I said to myself as he walks out from the door. Shitass.

JungKook's POV

"Hey,how's your wife?" Jimin hyung teased. "Shut up." I mumbled under my breath.

"PMS-ing?" V hyung interfere. "Guys she's evil. She sneak into my room and didn't stop coming into my life!" I defended myself.

"Really? That's bad." Suga hyung said. "And obviously Cassey is better. Come on she's beautiful." I continued.

The members gave me a 'what should we say?' expression. "Why?" I ask them.

"JungKook, we know Cassey is very pretty and all but we all have to admit. She's a slut." JHope hyung replied. How dare he?!

"Hyung... She's my girlfriend. How can you say that?" I stutter. "JungKook, we're truly sorry but you have to be cautious. She dated so many guys before. You don't wanna be hurt by that girl don't you?" RapMon hyung explained.

"Hey,maybe it wuad your luck that you have to start a new love story with your wife,what's her name?" Jin hyung ask. "Ivory."

"Ah,yes Ivory." He continues.

"Hyung don't! Cassey is so nice to me! How can you call her a slut?!" I screeched and went out from the room.

I walked out from the studio and went straight home.

How dare they. I've been with Cassey long enough to know she's loyal for me. She did date with many guys but she promised me that she would be loyal for me since she wanted to change.

"Mum,you're here again?" I ask mum who is sitting at the couch in the living room oppositely to Ivory.

"Seems like you don't like me coming here." She rolls her eyes. "Come here. Sit. We have to discuss" she demanded.

"What about?" I ask meanwhile Ivorys just kept her head down. "Tomorrow,I want you to bring Ivory with you to your studio." She said. "What for?" I ask,slightly mad.

"JungKook,how many times you want to leave her home alone? That's not a responsible husband JungKook. So tomorrow,bring her. Not buts young man" she explained.

Ugh,I'm not taking her to meet the others! This is worst!

"Ivory,care to follow him tomorrow?" She turned to Ivory. I turned to her and show her a 'say no' face.

"Uh-uhm... I don't know,I feel better staying home alone and do chores" she stutter and I look at mum for answers. "I understand Ivory but you guys need to bond."

Ugh there's goes it.

"Now,I'm gonna go home. It's getting late. JungKook don't forget what to do tomorrow sweetheart." She said and walks away.

"S-sorry..." I heard a stutter sound from her. "Sorry? Is that all you must say?! What the hell do you want from me?!"

"I- I'm not the one who wanted to go. I- it's mum's demand." I could hear a few sniffles.

After I did,my heart suddenly soften. "Tomorrow at 8,we move. You late,you're fault." I said and walk away.

Ivory's POV

Ugh what the heck did I just do?! I can't go with him,he'll get mad!

-Tomorrow morning-

I woke up at 7 and took a nice steamy shower.

I wore a plain navy blue jacket and top it of with black leggings. For the shoes,I decided to go with a nice flyknit chukka. (In media)

"Ivory,come on, we're late!" JungKook screeched,getting annoyed.

I took a last glance at the mirror and walk out. "I'm ready."

Without a word,he gets into the car and drove to the place. It was an awkward atmosphere since we both didn't really said anything.

"So you're still with Cassey?" I blurted out. What the heck did I just do?! Omg he'll kill me! "Yea,why? Got some probs with that?" He looks at me and back at the driveway.

"N-nothing. Just asking..." I mutters under my breath and playing with my fingers. "Mum knew a-about the relationship?" I gotta ask him.

"Nope. Why you want to blurt it out to mum so you can have all of me?" He asks,chuckling.

"No!" I answered quickly. Maybe too quickly. "I don't really have feelings for you so don't worry..."

"Guess so." He mutters. "Come on,we're here."

The studio was big I could tell. It seems a bit old but it has nice buisness-like building.

He leads me towards the room he would want to practice. "Come." He assure me.

"Aye wazzup JungKooooooookie!" Jimin teased. JungKookie? Aw that's cuuuute! Wait what?

"Uuuuuuw who's that you got?" V suddenly interfere. "Haaahhhh... Guys this is Ivory Kim....m-my wife." He stutter.

This is ahak ward.

^ TO BE CONTINUED ^

Keep reading bunnies! (and sorry for late update!)