3- Unfortunate Victims

⚠️WARNING⚠️

- idk what to say about this 😭

^∆^

Giyuu watched Sanemi as he talked to Obanai; probably talking shit about him, or just talking in general, he didn't know.

But there was an emotion he was feeling... that he couldn't explain very well...

See, every single time he looks at Sanemi, his heart starts to beat faster, and he feels as if his face is getting hotter, especially the cheeks.

All that he knew was that he liked being around Sanemi, even if the other was just yelling him.

He likes it when Sanemi yells at him...

That's weird, isn't it?

Yeah... it was really weird.

Those were his thoughts in the past though, right now; he started to loose those feelings for Sanemi.

That's was after he found out what those emotions ment; why people feel them.

It was love...

He had hoped that Sanemi would reciprocate his feelings back to him... he had hoped for months.

But to no avail...

So his heart began to move on.

He stopped trying to talk to him, stopped trying to befriend him, stopped trying to do anything in general that involves the wind pillar.

It took a lot of denial, but he was able to move on.

And he felt a weight lift off of his shoulders when he did.

And with that, he began to move on from other things aswell.

Such as his sister's death, or his best friend's death.

He felt so much better afterwards.

So he began to smile more, laugh more, talk more.

He even began a little sibling-like bond with Muichiro.

And he was able to pick up little hobbies, such as painting and baking.

He loved his little life.

But then, it caused a problem.

So, as Giyuu began to talk more and open up more, the other pillars obviously began to notice and most of them changed their opinions about him.

This included the wind pillar.

And in the past week or so, he began to catch feelings for the water pillar.

It didn't take him that long to figure out what these feelings were, as he had been in love before.

But this time, the love hot more... possessive.

He would get jealous just when someone else talks to the water pillar, or even offers a gift to the water pillar.

So he became friends with the water pillar, which didn't take long because of the raven's new personality.

But then, Sanemi noticed something, when he tried to get closer... the other had set boundaries.

Boundaries with him... but no other pillar...

Was the water pillar pushing him away?

Is it because of the way he treated the other before?

This obviously made the wind pillar drop into a sea of sadness.

And that's where we are now, in the wind estate, in Sanemi's room, where he's crying into his pillow.