1- Getting Along - Final Part

The meeting had ended and Giyuu was walking back to his estate.

Today for some reason, Sanemi insisted on coming with him.

When he and Sanemi reached his estate, Sanemi immediately went to check how the rabbits were doing.

Giyuu felt ignored at that moment, he didn't know why.

But Sanemi, coming to visit his house just for the rabbits?

What would he do if the rabbits died?

Sanemi had never visited him like this before.

He tried to get Sanemi's attention in multiple different occasions and yet failed.

How were rabbits able to get more of Sanemi's attention more than him.

This made Giyuu feel neglected but he didn't do anything about it, as well, they were rabbits.

What the hell was he supposed to do about it?

Sanemi however, noticed the sudden shift in Giyuu's behaviour.

Such as staring at the rabbits then at him, and not really paying attention to the bunnies.

This made Sanemi curious, and resulted in Sanemi visiting him and his rabbits every single day.

By this time, he most definitely noticed the behavioural changes that occured.

But he was confused more than anything else.

Why was Giyuu, out of all people acting that way?

Sanemi wanted to find out why.

One day, Sanemi walked into Giyuu talking to his little rabbits.

"Just how the fuck do you all get his attention more than me? I'm the one that introduced you all to him! It's insane! Or does he just not like me? Should I just give up on making him like me? I mean, he did hate me before all of this started, it won't be a suprise. But like, I don't really care if he yells at me or anything, I just want him to notice me you know?" Giyuu complains to his rabbits while having them on the dressing table.

He was combing his hair.

Sanemi smirked.

All Giyuu wanted was Sanemi's genuine attention.

And Sanemi was planning to give it to him.

He walked into the room and started petting Giyuu's head.

"Hm? Oh, hey Shinazugawa-san." Giyuu responded.

Silence filled the room as Sanemi continued to pet Giyuu's hair with a smile.

Giyuu hesitated before picking up one of the rabbits that were on his dressing table and offered it to Sanemi.

Sanemi took the Rabbit from Giyuu's hands and kept it on Giyuu's lap before sitting down and continuing to pet Giyuu's head.

Giyuu blushed at the action as he faced away from Sanemi and tried his best not to look at him.

Sanemi chuckled at Giyuu's actions and his hand went down and cupped the ravennet's face.

Giyuu turned completely red.

The rabbits looked up at him in confusion, trying to figure out what happened to their owner.

Giyuu, still blushing put the bunnies down and dragged Sanemi out of the room.

"What was that about!?" Giyuu whisper yelled.

"You said that you wanted my attention no matter how you received it?" Sanemi mentions.

"When did I ever say that!?" Giyuu yelled.

"When you were oh so cutely talking to your rabbits. Did you forget that I come unannounced?" Sanemi said while stroking Giyuu's cheeks with his fingers.

Giyuu whimpered while blushing hard.

He never expected to get caught like this, in his own home.

He tried to cover his embarrassment by covering his face with his hands but they were pinned on top of his head by Sanemi who used his other hand to make Giyuu look at him.

Giyuu was completely pinned when Sanemi placed one of his legs in between Giyuu's legs, almost touching his crotch.

Giyuu made all sorts of noises while this happed.

Sanemi just enjoyed the sight of Giyuu squirming under him.

He got closer to the ravennet, bent down enough and kissed him.

Giyuu was shocked but then kissed back before wrapping his arms over Sanemi's neck.

A few minutes passed and their kiss deepened.

They started making out whilst feeling eachother's bodies.

They stopped for a moment and looked into eachother's eyes, as in to see if the other were enjoying this as much as they do.

But Giyuu just pushed his face against Sanemi's chest and hugged his body.

"Nervous much?" Sanemi chuckled as he hugged the smaller male.

Giyuu nodded and pressed his face harder against Sanemi's chest.

Sanemi sighed and picked Giyuu up in a bridal style, making Giyuu yelp in suprise.

Sanemi chuckled as he saw Giyuu hold his shoulders for dear life.

Sanemi brought Giyuu to his bedroom, took off both of their haoris, and laid on the bed.

They started cuddling eachother, no words were spoken until Sanemi broke the silence.

"You're actually kinda cute."

Giyuu turned to face Sanemi. "You're just now realising it?" Giyuu said, a hint of sass in his voice.

"I've never got a good look at you, okay?" Sanemi said before going back into their cuddling positions.

The rabbits came down from the dressing table and joined it's owner whilst their owner was asleep with their new partner.

Both males had smiles on their faces as they slept.

A few hours later, Giyuu woke up from his 'little' nap.

He tried to figure who he was, where he was, what year it was, and what time it was.

That was until he felt a pair of arms hug him from behind.

He looked behind him and saw his new boyfriend, Sanemi Shinazugawa.

"Good morning, love." Sanemi lazily said as he rested his head on Giyuu's shoulder.

"M-morning..." Giyuu was internally having a panic attack.

He was in bed, with his crush, and his crush just called him 'love'.

Giyuu couldn't help but start fan girling right then and there.

When Giyuu got back to his senses and realized what he just did, he immediately buried his face into one of the pillows.

Sanemi smiled as he saw how cute his new boyfriend was being.

"I'd rather have you burry your head in my chest though." Sanemi said as he watched Giyuu turn completely red from the teasing.

"Please stop." Giyuu said as he picked up one of the rabbits and pet them.

"I don't really think I want to." Sanemi was about to tease Giyuu a bit more but then was interrupted by his crow.

Apparently Sanemi had to go on a mission with Obanai.

"I'll come back for you." Sanemi said before getting up, getting his haori, kissing Giyuu and leaving with a flirty goodbye.

Giyuu felt happy, like a part of him was now filled.

He got up and continued his daily routine.

He couldn't wait to cuddle with Sanemi again.

Once Sanemi came back from his mission, they did what normal couples would do.

They loved eachother, and nothing was going to change that.