7- Where Is My Boyfriend?

Sanemi was worried.

Really worried.

Giyuu; his boyfriend, hasn't picked up any of his calls or replied to any of his text messages.

And he has asked everyone around the school, to know any intel about where Giyuu might be and why he's not responding to any of his texts.

Where was his boyfriend?!

That sent him into a panic mode.

Giyuu never does this, why isn't he picking up now?!

And the worst part is, he didn't even come to school!

So during the entirety of history class, the violet-eyed albino didn't pay any attention, let alone to the fact that the teacher gave any homework.

And Sanemi's bestfriend; Obanai, was worried.

Sanemi has never looked this- stressed or sad before!

The heterochromatin was just watching his best friend send countless messages to his boyfriend, hoping that he [Giyuu] would respond.

Who wouldn't be worried.

It got so bad up to the point where the white-haired male began to cry.

And so, through out the whole day, it was just Sanemi's friends trying to cheer up Sanemi.

Tengen, Kyojiro, Mitsuri, heck; even Masachika, who he has a long distance friendship at the moment attempted to cheer the albino up.

That all knew that Sanemi deeply cared about Giyuu, and they knew that Giyuu deeply cared about Sanemi.

So why was this happening?

What was Giyuu doing?

At this point, does Giyuu even matter?

Maybe- but they have a friend crying over the fact that their boyfriend hasn't responded.

And this was completely out of the blue too.

Was this Giyuu's way of breaking up?

Did Giyuu forget to charge his phone?

But then- Giyuu talks to Sanemi through the phone when he's on his charger and is one only one percent!

So that doesn't make any sense.

Giyuu doesn't have any strict parents. [Because he doesn't even have parents]

So what could be the possible answer to why Giyuu wasn't responding?!

The next day, Sanemi woke up in a bitchy and bad mood.

He hasn't seen, or heard from his boyfriend in ages.

He picked up his phone and began to look through his notifications.

And there was a text that caught his eye.

Yuu: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yuu: I'M SO SORRY I JUST SAW ALL OF UR TEXTS!!!

Yuu: BASICALLY, MY AUNT TOOK ME WITH HER TO HER SON'S WEDDING AND BEFORE I COULD TELL YOU SHE TOOK MY PHONE!!

Yuu: SHE SAID THAT I SHOULDN'T BE ON MY PHONE AND TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME THE WHOLE DAYYYY D;

Yuu: AND WHEN I GOT IT BACK IT LITERALLY HAD NO CHARGE!!

Yuu: AND I FORGOT MY FUCKING CHARGER!!!!! D;

Yuu: AND MY SISTER WAS BEING SUCH A BITCH AND NOT GIVING HER OWN LITTLE BROTHER HER CAHGER