𝟕| 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

Hello Butterflies,

Here is another chapter. This one is my favourite. Hope you all enjoy the chapter and will comment down your thoughts.
Please don't disappoint me.

Now read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

Vaidehi was in a deep sleep, but it was disturbed by low voices nearby

Vaidehi was in a deep sleep, but it was disturbed by low voices nearby. Suddenly, all the day's events flooded her mind, and she jolted awake. As she surveyed the unfamiliar surroundings, her eyes landed on armed men nearby, dispelling any notion that it was a mere nightmare. Tears welled in her eyes, but her immediate instinct was to find her parents and Ayina. Confusion clouded her thoughts; she had no recollection of how she ended up here or what happened to Ayina. Nevertheless, her priority was to escape this place.

She once again glanced towards the men standing at a distance, engrossed in their conversation. Searching for the blue-eyed monster who had wreaked havoc in her life, she breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't spot him. With newfound determination, she silently rose from the couch and headed towards the only visible exit. However, her progress was hindered by the clinking of her anklets and bangles. She cursed the moment she bought these beautiful yet noisy accessories. As if fate were mocking her, a guard noticed her.

"Where are you going, ma'am?" The bulky man in a black uniform asked, but she ignored him and quickened her pace.

"Ma'am, you cannot leave until Capo gives the order," another voice chimed in, accompanied by approaching footsteps. Vaidehi broke into a run. She had to get away from there.

"Shiv ji, please, please don't let them catch me," she mentally prayed to her god.

But she couldn't move quickly in her heavy lehenga and heels. More footsteps pursued her. Finally, when she thought she had found a way, her hopes were dashed as she came upon a long table and chairs. Realizing she had only managed to run to the dining room in her heavy attire, disappointment washed over her. Suddenly, a thought struck her: "If I have to run to reach the dining room, how large is this place?"

But her thoughts were interrupted as she sensed the presence of numerous people around her. Turning, she found herself faced with a group of men, all wearing the same stern expression. She attempted to move backward, away from them, but halted abruptly when she collided with a chair.

"Ma'am, please come to the living room. You're not allowed here until our boss gives the order," one of the men said. She remained silent, unmoving.

"Didn't you hear him? Move to the living room now!" another guard screamed, causing her to flinch and close her eyes in fear. Tears welled up as she remembered how menacing he looked. Suddenly, the surroundings fell silent, and all she could hear were hurried footsteps coming from the living room.

As Arthur entered the living room, he panicked upon not seeing Vaidehi or the guards. However, a sudden loud voice from the dining room compelled him to head in that direction. What he witnessed there enraged him to the point where all he could see was red.