𝟏𝟐| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

Hello Sweet Butterflies,

Thankyou so much for the love and support. I'm so great full to all of you.
I want to inform you that some of must have noticed the new book The Ruinous Temptation on my account, that's actually not my book, but my bestfriend's. Due to some issues she cannot publish the book on her account, so I'm publishing it on my account on her behalf. I can assure you that the book have a great plot and best characters. I would love if you guys could check it out and appreciate her writing. It's a dark romantic erotica. Shower your love.

Back to Junoon, I have planned to update Junoon on Monday every week on Scrollstack and Friday on Wattpad, so that you guys don't have to worry about the time schedule. All you have to do is complete the target before that, so that I'll get motivated for writing the book.

Thankyou for reading my ramblings.

Now read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

Target: 900+ votes and 700 comments.

(Ps: please don't spam the comment section with emojis. Just comment your genuine feedback on each chapter)

Tabitha waited outside the largest iron gate of the mansion

Tabitha waited outside the largest iron gate of the mansion. She wore a black t-shirt, ripped jeans, and a brown leather jacket over her t-shirt. Not just any jacket, but Damian's jacket. The blissful night had passed, and the depressing morning had come as an indication of their painful separation. She wiped away the lone tear that escaped her eye. She hated mornings because they always separated her from her savior. But they were helpless against the truth of who they were. She was the Mafia princess of the Russians, and he was the second in command of the Italian Mafia. In their world, they were passionate lovers, but in the mafia world, they were enemies.

The gate to the enormous mansion opened as the guards noticed her black G-Wagon. After parking the car and taking her phone and gun from the passenger seat, she made her way inside the mansion. Her steps carried confidence and power. Her ginger hair flowed as she made her way towards the living room, where she knew her family must have been waiting for her. And not to disappoint her, they were all present.

Her father, the leader of the Russian Mafia, Nikolai Volkov, sat on the head chair placed in the middle of the hall, with one of his sluts sitting on his lap and sucking his neck. Tabitha fought the urge to puke while looking at the scene in front of her. To her father’s left sat her mother, Alina Volkov, her hateful gaze fixed on the woman who was practically grinding on her husband's lap. To her father’s right sat her only brother and the sole heir of the Russian Mafia, Ivan Volkov, who was talking with their father, more like nodding his head at whatever Nikolai was saying.

Tabitha stood in front of them, and her father immediately pushed the slut from his lap and stopped the conversation he was having with Ivan. An evil grin spread across his face upon seeing her.