𝟐𝟑| 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

Hello Butterflies,

Even though you guys haven't completed the target, I'm uploading the chapter here only for my genuine readers.

This is the most beautiful chapter I have written for Junoon.

Read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

Vaidehi was finally coming to terms with her new life in a new place with new people, but as always, destiny played its twisted tricks and turned her world upside down

Vaidehi was finally coming to terms with her new life in a new place with new people, but as always, destiny played its twisted tricks and turned her world upside down. Just when she thought she would be marrying Shravan, Arthur came into her life like a hurricane and swept her away. And now, when she was finally ready to accept him, he came home covered in his own blood.

The sight was something she never imagined she would have to witness. Vaidehi felt as though her life was slipping away as she held him close. She called out to him repeatedly, but he didn't open those beautiful blue eyes that had the power to capture her soul.

"Arthur... Open your eyes... please, aankhe kholiye," she whispered, patting his cheeks softly. Tears flowed continuously from her eyes as she felt the blood oozing from his wounds, sticking to her hands.

( " Please open your eyes " )

Suddenly, she heard hurried footsteps approaching. She looked away from his beautiful face toward the entrance of their room and found his family members standing there.

"Please... help," she whispered, looking at them with desperation.

Ariana would never forget the sight in front of her. Her son was lying in a pool of his own blood in the arms of his crying wife. Daniel crouched down and tried to take his son from Vaidehi's arms, but she clutched him even closer. Daniel looked at the girl who was crying as if her world would end if his son didn't make it. Since Arthur brought Vaidehi to the mansion as his wife, Daniel had seen her as just another daughter, and seeing her cry like this was deeply disturbing.

"It's okay, he'll be fine," Daniel said softly, and Vaidehi loosened her grip on Arthur.

Vaidehi looked down at her hands, now covered in his blood, but it felt as though it was her own. The blood was warm and sticky. She sat there numb, staring at her blood-stained hands.

Daniel laid Arthur down on the bed, with his back facing upwards. He had experienced such situations many times in his life, but seeing his own son covered in blood was something he would never want to endure. Rage filled his veins as he thought of the ways he would exact revenge on those responsible for this.

A few seconds later, Micheal and Angelina came running into the room. Micheal had his medical bag with him and immediately started treating Arthur. Angelina looked at her friend, sitting numb at the entrance. She sat beside her and tried to get her attention, but Vaidehi didn't respond.

"Sweety," this time it was Ariana who sat on the other side of Vaidehi. Being born into and married into a mafia family, they knew such situations were common, but it still hurts to see Arthur bleed like this.