𝟏𝟕| 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

Hello Butterflies,

Thankyou for the love and support 🥹

I'm crying ♥️

Now read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

As expected, I found my wife's pendant in the dark alley where I found her the other night

As expected, I found my wife's pendant in the dark alley where I found her the other night. Every time I think about that night, I want to kill those two men who put their filthy eyes on my woman. I want to slice their tongues and then feed them to my dogs. Various methods of killing them come to mind. But it's sad that they are already dead. If it were in my hands, I would bring them back to life just to torture and kill them again.

It was around four in the morning when I finally found the pendant. After that, I went back to the mansion to find my wife sleeping like a baby. I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked, sleeping without a care in the world. I may sound like a creep, maybe I am a creep, but who cares? My wife, my peace.

I stared at the pendant, feeling a little jealous of how precious this little object was to her. It had been with her all her life, and I badly wanted to switch my soul with this pendant because I knew that when she got it back, she would keep it close to her. I'm a desperate man who wants to be close to his wife.

We were all sitting in the living room as it was time for breakfast. It's a rare occasion as most of the time we are away from home on missions and such. Being in the mafia doesn't give you the privilege of always being with your family. And Mama makes sure that we always eat together whenever we are all home. During my early days as a capo, I didn't have time to come home, which made her sad and led to her crying every night. She was a soft person who didn't like all the mafia stuff. That's why her father, my grandfather, made my father the leader of the Italian Mafia. My mama is an absolute angel born into a devil's family. And my father, who couldn't handle her tears, ordered me to eat at home whenever I could. I followed his orders because son or not, he wouldn't hesitate to destroy someone when it comes to his wife.

Today is officially the first day of my redemption, and I'm going to do everything she wants so that she can finally forgive me and we can live like a normal couple. Even though I'm ready to wait for her for an eternity, my mind and heart want her close to me. I want to hold her in my arms, kiss her whenever I want, share our thoughts and dreams like a normal couple. As normal as it can get considering my mafia background.

I placed a pair of anklets on the bed for her along with a note. From what I have observed, she likes anklets over any other jewelry. If she accepts the jewelry, it will be a first step towards her forgiveness.

"Let's eat," Mama said, placing her hand on my father's outstretched one and standing up from the sofa.

"What about Sweety?" Lina asked, raising her brows in question.

"I sent her breakfast in the room as I know she's not yet comfortable coming out," Mama explained, her eyes focused on my face. Her gaze indicated her anger towards me.