Chapter 3: Diplomacy

The Morning appointment with the Delegation was followed through by Qua Toyne they were given tours throughout the city of Fukuoka.

Whilst on the sidelines as these were happening High Ranking officers of the Cosmo Navy were hurrying to the designated meeting place they were asked to participate to gather and share known causes of a certain Ship's sudden disappearance.

Inside the underground Naval Base, Officers involved in the Government of Japan were gathered all of whom were sat down.

The only person standing in the room was monitoring the large screen's data outflow during a specific time.

"I knew it. There is a spacial distortion during the events on the Gamilan side. Now I would not want to place doubts on our friends but this is simply too far fetched to be a mere coincidence."

"Please, Commander Maryland do not arrive at the conclusion that may lead us to the second Gamilan war." An officer voiced out his obvious concern.

"I am not. Kurokawa if you please." Maryland called a specialist to stand up.

"We know with evidence that it was not Gamilas nor the allied Galman personnel. Currently we have forwarded 9 Suspects to this incident, 8 if you don't count the Dezariun empire."

Posted on the screen were 8 Known Hegemonic Empires that used to clash with the Gamilans and due to their close proximity was highlighted.

"If Dezariun is involved then shouldn't we hurry the Shunran Project? And get our area reinforced with much needed firepower against their fortress citadels?"

There were nods and agreement to the man's inquiry. After all who wouldn't wanna be the first system to be defended by the Ship classes of the Shunran Project.

"But what if it isn't Dezariun. Having that Large Battleship in our space just sends warning signs to our neighbours that we are planning an invasion and may lead to an alliance of Coalition like the SUS Alliance against the Gatlantean Menace in the Deeper Western Galactic Fringe."

There was a well constructed opposition to the Shunran's early Deployment.

"Well better safe than sorry."

"Everyone Please. Right now, nobody has been informed of this. But the lost of the Hannibal is surely going to bite us back in the rear, hence I am forwarding a notion to EDF Command for the first Submarine Fleet to be stationed here."

"The Nautilus class are still new Sir. Maryland, I don't think the Earth Federation would ever seriously take your request seeing your history of insubordination."

"That may be true. But wether they like it or not. They just lost some brilliant minds with the Hannibal's disappearance."

_______
"""""""

"This here is the Shinkansen Mark 38, A High Speed Train used to transport a vast amount of people in mere hours through out the country. This line in particular that we'll take to Tokyo runs at speeds half the speed of sound. Now please follow me as we head for Tokyo."

Yagou's retinue serves as the main diplomatic missionaries to Japan while the rest of the group was sent to learn more things about Japan from it's agriculture to culture and history.

As they were given instructions on what to do during transit Yagou couldn't help but admire Japan.

It was still early afternoon yet he had learnt so much about this beautiful country. That he often wonders wether they can become like this in the foreseeable future, he has already set his goal that after the war with Louria that he would nudge this type of influence back to his home.