Part 36

VOTE VOTE VOTE....hehe please
Comment whether you liked it or not ?

Advik Pov :

Aarohi where are you its 12 am .....Just come i want you ...I am sorry to say those words to you but when i said give me time but didnt listen to me...Why I cant control my anger ....[ he pushed his hairs back in frustation ]

Manav :Advik listen a temple is near the hospital lets check their .

Advik ran towards the temple behind him viyaan and manav also ran matching his speed ...they were looking here their then viyaan said ..

Viyaan : jiju lets ask the priest standing their ...Pointing towards a priest 

They went towards the priest and asked

Advik : Have you seen any girl here ....?

Priest : Son! how will i remember each girl here many girl comes to pray ....

Advik : see this pic do you remember ? ...he showed aarohi pic to him ..

Priest : yess ! she came...

Advik : Where is she ...Did to you asked her---

Priest : yes I asked her she said '' I am going to take a step just i want is shiv ji blessing '' ...

Viyaan : what step ? 

Priest : how will i know son ?

Manav : sorry ! for their silly question but do you know where she went ?

Priest : She told me that she is going nearest train station ..when i asked her where will she go in this strom and rain ?

Viyaan : TRAIN STATION !! LETS GO COMEEE ...he ran towards the car manav also ran bheind him advik was also going to but priest stopped him ..

Priest : son ! I  hope everyting goes well i dont know the relation btw you both but whatever the relation is it have love ....I  can see how much you are worried about her hope she will be fine ....Shiv ji is with you just go find your girl ! ...

Advik : thank u very much ....He too went towards the car who was horning 10 time ...

-----------------------------

Anouncer  : PLEASE TRAVELER COME ON PLATFORM TRAIN IS ARAIVING SOON ! THANK YOU 

Aarohi pov :

I sat on an empty seat in train ! hope this goes well ...Just for you my baby ...Baby i will give you all love you deserve ...But those relation will always empty i know ...Advik I LOVE YOU I WILL MISS YOU ! My family i will miss you all sorry I  am leaving like this ...[ a lonly tear slipped from her eyes while creassing her tummy ] ....

Train started to move .....And soon train went towards the unknown destination .....

----------------------------

Advik Pov : 

We reached train station it  was empty no one was their like train left towards its destination ....Aarohi where are you jaan ? we asked on ticket counter about any ticket by the name of aarohi but answer was no ! Now only option was cctv ....They were probhiting us to go but i gave my bussines card they said yess after that ...We were checking the cctv fottage hopefully we didnt see aarohi but at last i saw her going insde a randome train ....It shattered me into pieces ...Viyaan who was now having tears ....I asked about train but it was long route train they said the passanger can stop at any state ......Now i am gonna cry ....my tear slipped but i wiped it off harshly ....

We all went silenty towards the hospital no onw knowing what to talk ....what to explain ...what to think ....Everything was messed up around ...

After reaching the hospital new shattering news we heard that was MAHIRA WAS IN COMA everyone eyes were blood shot red and teary ....It was fraeking 2 am .....Everyone was in shock what going on aroound them ? I Know i gonna take good reveng about my sister condition but what about Aarohi ? ...Why cant she understand me , give me time to understand thing no she wanna go away leave me behind to suffer around and what about our love it was piece of shit ...

----------------------------

Aarohi pov :

Its like my eyes dont know whats the sleep ...it raining outside giving chilling cold breez ....I Dont know what took in me that time ! I WAS GUILTY , HURTED MAIN I WAS FEELING A SHIT THAT TIME  that why i took this desicion i think i am right .....

Unknown lady : daughter can i sit beside you ?

AArohi :yess you can 

she sat beside her ..aarohi was lost in thought some tears too came while thinking about the moments of her with advik and family ...Unknown lady said 

Unknown lady : I think you are betrayed in love !

Aarohi : NO ....I am not he loves me ...She said with out thinking 

Unknown lady : See ! daughter love is not piece of cake to paly around ! It should be unconditional after death and before death ...See you are away from your lover but your love should be this strong that distance cant seperate it ...Do you believe in your lover ?

Aarohi : yes i do believe ...

Unknown lady : Soo why are you crying daughter ! be strong i dont what has happen to u but i can predict future ...Your love is strong ..you will face many battel in this game but at end both of you will be with eachother but future is still unpridicateable soo be strong ! ....She smiled at aarohi ...leaving her in deep thoughts ...

-------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS PART TOOO I WANT YOU ALL TO MOTIVATE ME ......VOTE & COMMENT ...JUST PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY OR NOT ?

FOLOW ME !

LOVE YOU ALLL