Bouns ...

After 2 days

 Author Pov : 

Aarohi left them as happiness was snatched away  . Mother are mother if it is real or in laws one seeing their children in pain isn't what they want they didn't lose their daughter they lost their life or maybe pride ....same goes with a father they lost their  life ...each relation faced lose of a special person but what about advik , aaradvik ,saumya ...? They  were shattered even if saumya wasn't able to say but she was feeling the same pain as aaradvik and advik ....

Advik was in his room laying on bed with many memories of her and trying to sleep !

Advik Pov : 

Day 2 nd without you aarohi ! ...aarohi i devoted the day I said you I love u you are my life ...maybe it was my fault I wasn't able to save your..

Aarohi : advik ....( her voice came with a soft wishpere )

What i heard aarohi is voice no no ....

Aarohi : advik...(again it came as whisper)

Aarohi you ...

Aarohi : its not your fault hmm...it was written ..(her melody voice ecohed in his ears again ...)

No no aarohi it was my fault ...

Aarohi : advik no ! Please dont blame your self  i request you ....

Aarohi but how umm you here..

Aarohi : its natural advik i am here to say you something ...listen i never died 

What !!! Are you sayin----

Aarohi : i am your heart alwaysss...

I know aarohi and you will always ...

Aarohi : i know my advik but listen i will be here for you i will come and guide you where you need me see i am not physically here but my soul my this voice  is with you ...

Aarohi why cant you be with me ..

Aarohi : written i already told you ! I am in each thing if you will try to find me in room , rain , etc in each thing just try to find it ...

Your presence will linger with me always ....and i will love you always you  werent just part of my life you are beautiful moment of life and always will ...

Aarohi : i know advik ! Leaving you after being forever yours was best part ....and love our children and never let them feel that they dont have mother ....please ( she said in fadding voice soon she too disappeared ...)

AAROHI NOT NOW......

His eyes opened he was panting heavily he sat straight and looked here and their ...

Advik : dreammmm argh why ---

Aarohi : its not dream advik its me the symbol that i am with u always....again voice fadded ..

He looked out side the window he saw sun rising he went towards the balcony ...

He looked up towards the sky ....and said

Aarohi if you are here i just wanna say be like that always please be here i will lost my self in guilt .......

Aarohi : i will ....

He again looked here their but no one was their ...he  just closed his eyes and felt her presence ...

Author pov :

The life started like new journey again leaveing her memory back wasnt in options for him keeping her memory , words each thing belong to her was option he chooses .....

Thank u
Love you all ...
Wait for second genration of yours . Follow me ❤ ...

Your author