Part 52

After 3 days :

4 am :

Aarohi POV :

today is our trip ! we can go by our cars but we thought to be togather enjoy togather so we booked ac bus big one due god blessing our family is growing and growing ! ahmm ... ....hmm i am feeling dizzy idk why but i am ! maybe i havent eaten anything its early morning rytt ....advik got ready he is making his princess ready ! aww they are looking cute ...

advik got ready he is making his princess ready ! aww they are looking cute

advik : oh ! i felt goddes came !

aarohi : advik ! shut up

advik : ahm ! you are looking preety ! while backhugging her ...

aarohi :hmm ! ik

advik : hmm

they felt peace in each other embrace ! .....

---------------------

Author POV :

everyone was ready to start the trip ! sky was cloudy as it was rainny weather ...

radhika : i will come in a minute i forget phone at mansion i will--

aarohi : maa i will go ! you wait where it is

radhika : in kitchen ! i was telling maid to clean kitchen today so i frogot their

aarohi : ok i will go

she stepped out from the bus and went inside as she got the phn she was coming back but her eyes fell on pooja room she went their !

aarohi Pov :

shiv ji ! please this one day trip be succesful ! please keep everyone safe ....i dont know i am not feeling well but i know you are with me ! so i can go ...

she bow down in feet of shiv ji statue and prayed ..she too went in each room so that nothing should be left she dont know why her memories were recalling the first day she came in this house ! her confession , their struggels everything ...

she was coming towards the exit and she started to go towards bus but she felt someone staring at her she looked here their but no one was their she felt bad vibe but she shrugged off that ....

------------------------

After 4 hour they reached their destination ....

and everyone was memorised by the view they spent their time ! while laughing , playing , clicking pictures ....

advik : aarohi come with everyone we will take a family pic

aarohi : oky

aarohi went and told everyone to gather around ....they took a pic as a reminder ....and they to took a pic of aarohi and aaradvik standing with each other and saumya in advik arm their family pic .....

Aarohi Pov :

ahh ! i am having fun ! hmm but i dont know what this feeling is ?? dizzy or what i dont know ...i am feeling someone gaze on me continuously i too checked it but i found no one i think i should tell advik no no his mood will go off so let it be ...

she went to ladies ..

aarohi : what are ladies doing ?? hmm

srishti : come aarohi ! we are playing t&d come ..

aarohi : ohh ! my god mumma, maa,chachi you are also playing this young are ok--

akshra: what you think aaru we are old huh !

radhika : ye huh say !

chachi : see aarohi ! i am young but i dont know about these both !..

radhika & akshra passed death glare to her and everyone laughed..

aarohi : no no everyone is young ..

sakshi : come naa di come !..

aarohi : ok ok

after 5 rounds bottle came on aarohi answer and srishti question ..

srishti ; truth or dare aarohi ..

aarohi : ummmmmmmm DARE..

srishti : OH KK so um um see are u seeing that forest !

aarohi : yes !

srishti : goo and pluck a beautiful flower from that tree

aarohi : but thats soo high

srishti : thats why ! i gave u easy dare ..

aarohi : uf oky

she went towards that tree but someone pulled her aarohi was stuned and she shouted

aarohi : ADVIKK !

everyone was busy listening to aarohi voice they ran toward her direction and found vedika placing knife on her neck ...

advik : VEDIKAA REMOVE THAT SHE WILL BE HURT !...

Vedika : YOU ALLL ARE HERE CELEBRATING HAPPINESS WHAT ABOUT ME YOU RUNIED MY LIFE ....

everyone were stunned ! and children were also scared aaradvik eyes were glossy ....

Advik got a call he picked up that and

advik : hello

officer : sir vedika ran away

advik : YOU ARE TELLING ME AFTER SHE IS IN FRONT OF ME PLACING KNIFE AT MY WIFES NECK HUH COME HERE RIGHT NOW ! MY LOCTION IS ON !...

-------

Vedika : HUH! I DONT CARE IF POLICE COMES ! I WILL KILL YOU OR THIS BITCH THEN I WILL GO MYSELF WITH POLICE !!!

akshra : beta please leave her please

vedika : NO NO ! AUNTY NOT THIS TIME ...

radhika: we called u our daughter vedikaa !

vedika : SOO WHAT !?

Akshra : SAKSHI AND ABHIRA TAKE CHILDERN AWAY FROM HERE ...and saumya take her too with u all

they said oky but aardavik wasnt going away leaving his mumma but advik forcefully send him away in this all police to araived ...

Officer : VEDIKA LEAVE HER ! LAST WARNING

vedika : AHMM LAST WARNING OKY NO PRBLM

but the main officer motioned his 4 member to come from back without getting in vedika's notice ....they came and placed gun at her head

Vedika got staltered and her hand losened but she was quick to make a move so she again gripped the knife and strike the knife inside her stomach ! ...

everyone shouted aarohi name !....

advik : AAROHIIIIIIII!

thank you
guys
love u alll <3