part 44

Sorry guys for late update my grandmother aint well we all were in her tension so I wasn't able to Write

Do VOTE and comment <3

Author Pov: 

And the someone was meera! She was in shock after that night she tried to tell ajay but he was like seriously but she did her best to keep aaradvik away from her ...and she explained this to aarohi but she was like chachi I do trust you but why she will do this ? She is a nice ....DO BLIND TRUST IS HARMFUL ?.

------------

After a Month :

It was the main day of Viyaan wedding ...

--------

Advik : oh ! My beautiful wife is here !! ...

Aarohi : ya ya I know that I know

Advik : aarohi what happen ? Why are you giving me cold reply since 2 dayss

Aarohi : ya ya ik you dont know..

Advik:  aa---

Advik Pov :

Argh ! What have I done God! 

Aarohi pov:

Ya ya I know he don't know what have he done "oh Manvi your so beautiful haha"huh what he thinks he will say my cousin beautiful and I will say aww my baby is intelligent smart huh I wanted to beat him but let it be I will give cold treatment hehe..

Author Pov:

So in month every thing was smooth but vedika spoling their moment was permanent! ....

-------

Aarohi : Oh my bother is looking pure monkey.

Everyone laughed at her word's

Viyaan : diiii please ..

Aarohi : oh ! Sorry my baby became big see he is getting married..

Viyaan : I am not baby uff...

Akshra:  uff leave it kids let's go to take my daughter in law ....

Everyone danced on dhol then went to venue..

Vedika Pov

Hello Mr

???: yes miss

We are going towards venue...

???: oh nice bae!  What's my darling wearing ???..

Leave her ! Tell me when we are gonna kidnap her??

???: soon

Ok ok bye actually I am far from them they will suspect something wrong yK that meera is getting on my nerve now ..

Hmm last day and over hahah

Hmm by

By

Just last day then Advik will be mine and that bitch her ik he will marry me due to my plan you are smart vedika..

Author Pov :

They reached venue to take singhania 's daughter in law sanvi mehra  ( a cute sunshine girl ! A doctor she is living with her maternal uncle and maternal Aunty who loves her she lost her parent when she was 11)..and as the time came to put vermilion to make her viyaan 's ...the marriage was completed successfully but as the time came to take her at singhania mansion but aarohi was missing ! Everyone tried to find her but she was missing with vedika and aaradvik too but where ? They tried to call her but unreacheable...and Advik was going insane finding his wife and son aren't at the venue....

Meera:  I WAS GOIN MAD WHILE TELLING EVERYONE THAT VEDIKA IS MAD WOMEN SHE IS A PURE DEVILL!! ..she said with teary eyes ..but every one was like "what are you sayin " expect ajay ..

Advik : chachi whar are u ? Saying

Everyone asked the same ..After listening meera's answer everyone was in shock ...to digest that fact ..

Radhika : I can't believe!  ...she.was .acting ..innocence...Advik save her and aaradvik..she said while crying

Akshara : my child ! Save them God she is liar she gained our trust and played this all act and this happened ..

Everyone was complaining to God but Advik was in his thoughts..

Advik Pov:

Vedika I will kill u if something happened to my wife and son..i will do whatever she wants to save them ...

Few hour before

Aarohi Pov: 

Uf wedding is over now I will go to washroom I need use it from start but I controlled it for not to miss any scene and if they need any help argh who will get a sis who will do this for her brother viyaan you should be grateful to me huh ! ...and Mr Advik you have ego to ignore me but same i am doing to him  but I have reason huh confusing...

Argh now I am happy after using washroom !
-------

???: hey beautiful...

Aarohi : YOU???

???: yes me baby ...

Aarohi : You got bail ? Why are u here don't u remember how Advik showed u your place still you want to ---

???: shhh baby many question I will answer it first let me take you ...

Aarohi : ADVI----( Someone tied my mouth but who when I saw the person I was shocked ) ...vedika

Vedika : hey ...oh I forgot to see this bitch reaction to see me maybe thinking I should help you help my foot you stole Advik my Advik and I will win him again baby ...wait and watch

Aarohi was confused but ...

???:this boy ! Was eavesdropping us huh this is ur son na baby ...

Aaradvik was terrified aarohi was trying to te'll him to run but he wasn't able to understand her ...

Vedika : argh this bitch son ! We have to take him to with us if he told anyone ..

???: ik that

He tied aaradvik mouth his tears were flowing and he tried to hug aarohi but  that man held him tight ....and

GUYS HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS PART TOO AGAIN SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME

THANK YOU
LOVE U ALL <3