Going down!//Seven//

The song quote for this chapter is..."Everyone is dumbbb"

June 28 1985-Everyone staring into the box"okay well get it and let's go I'm way past my curfew" stated Gwen,as Gwen, Dustin, Erica, steve and Robin had just left the Russian elevator when they heard an unexpected noise. A beeping sound started, and suddenly the elevator doors locked. The elevator started going down, sending all of them into a panic. Steve was left holding the liquid bottle they had retrieved, and he frantically banged on the door, trying to get it open. But it was no use. They were stuck, and the elevator was taking them ever deeper underground.

"just click The button Dipshit*gwen said while putting The green liquid container into Erica's bag."That's what we're doing. Literally dumbass"Dustin said sarcastically,"Just move out the way so Erica can click it." robin but before She could finish the elevator dropped.... Gwen, Dustin, Erica, and Robin were screaming and grabbing onto anything they could as the elevator suddenly plummeted downward. Their screams filled the metal box as they frantically tried to press the button that would stop the elevator from continuing its descent. But no matter how many times they pressed it, nothing happened. The elevator continued to fall, sending them deeper and deeper into the bowels of the building.

"AHHHHHHH CLICK THE BUTTON!" screamed dustin,"WERE GOING DOWNNNNNNN!"."YEAH NO SHIT HARRIGTON!" steve and robin screamed! Gwen Is Fallen over in the corner with Erica on top of her."HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS BANANAS!"gwen yelled Sliding to the other side of the elevator.

☆☆☆☆