Introduction

Hello I am Doctor Cain Jones one of the two CEO's at C&A

If you are reading this then you are one of the few lucky employees to be permitted to know about our current experiments to give physical form to our big money makers the members of The Amazing Digital Circus.

this process involves us first creating a small computer like device capable, the next step is to create a copy of the character we wish to bring to life, step three has us use genetic material to create a body which is identical to the characters we are trying to create, step four surgically implant the characters artificial brain in the characters brain and as well as an artificially created Nervous System created by C&A.

now let us go over your job her at C&A. you are either A a Scientist whos job is to creating and researching our newly created mascots or B a Security Guard whos job is to contain each of the mascots and prevent them from escaping our facility underneath our main company building.

If you are a scientist you shale working directly under myself while if you are a security guard you shale be working under my older brother Able.

Farwell new employee and happy working

Sincerely: Doctor Cain Jones