Part 1- Chapter 1: Kyubi Attack & Academy Days

FYI;
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashbacks]
Jutsu
—————————————————————————————————————

It was the night of the attack. The Kyubi had only been restrained for a few moments.

Kushina: But why must our daughter be sacrificed Minato? Why Sakura?

Minato: I can't ask someone else to do the same.

A couple caught in the barrier walked forward with their child.

Minato: You two....

Man: You saved our lives when we were younger.

Woman: We offer you to use this child as a vessel in the place of your daughter. He's strong so I know he'll survive.

Minato: But why would you agree to this?

Man: I have absolute faith in him. If I didn't then what kind of father would I be?

Minato: You realise he will be the Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails.

Man: I know. But for some reason I believe this boy can handle it. The power.

The man collapsed as his wife gave the baby to Minato and then also fell to the ground.

Minato: This child. I'm sorry.

Kurama- He plans on sealing me into that child. I'll kill them both!

The Kyubi attacks both children as Kushina's control weakens for a second. Both sets of parents protect heir children with their lives. Minato endures the pain and seals the Kyubi into the child.

Hiruzen arrives at the scene.

Hizuzen: Minato...

Minato: The child is a hero. Treat him as such.

Hiruzen: Understood. What is his name?

Minato- I hope they don't mind if I name him.

Minato: Naruto.

Hiruzen: Naruto huh. Alright leave everything to me.

—————————————————————————————————————

Years pass as Naruto is treated as an outcast until the final day of academy approaches.

Naruto- I tried the mock exams last year and the year before and while everyone else passed I failed. But now this time. As log as there's no Clone Jutsu I'll be fine.

Iruka: We'll be doing the Clone Jutsu.

Naruto: Dang it!

As the testing concluded. Naruto failed to create even a single clone.

Iruka: The tope scoring students are;

1st Place: Sasuke Uchiha

2nd Place: Sakura Namikaze

3rd Place: Hinata Hyuga

Naruto- Damn that jerk always showing me up. He's even got Sakura-Chan next to him.

Sakura didn't seem to show any interest in Sasuke however.

Naruto: Hey Sensei. Please give me another chance.

Iruka: I'm sorry Naruto. You've had 3 years to train and prepare for this exam like everyone else so if you can't handle the Clone Jutsu even after that long I'm afraid I can't help you.

Naruto tcchs in annoyance.

Naruto: I can't believe that I'm the only one that won't pass.

Hinata: Honestly I don't understand why they even let you into the academy.