Part 1- Chapter 5: Training

FYI;
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashbacks]
Jutsu
—————————————————————————————————————

Naruto: What the hell!?

Kakashi: Calm don Naruto. He's not an enemy.

Haku: Thank you for wearing him down. I've been hunting him for a while now.

Kakashi: You're a Hunter-Nin right?

Haku: Yes.

Sakura: A Hunter-Nin huh? You're a member of the Anbu Black Ops that deals with hunting down rouge Ninjas and disposing of their bodies!

Naruto was still fuming.

Naruto: I don't get it! How can someone like you who's the same age as mee kill someone as strong as Zabuza so easily!?

Kakashi: Naruto... that's just the way our world is. THere are people younger than you that are stronger than me.

Naruto: After all we did to beat Zabuza. How much effort we put in how can I accept that? How can I accept that this kid could kill him in a single attack?!

Kakashi: You'll just have to figure that out on your own.

Kakashi checked Zabuza's corpse.

Kakashi- He's really dead.

Haku drops down as Kakashi steps aside.

Kakashi: We have no conflict with the Hidden Mist. His body is all yours.

Haku: Thank you.

Haku takes the body and disappears.

Kakashi stumbles for a second but Sakura grabs his arm helping him up. naruto joins her on the other side as Kakashi loses consciousness.

Sakura: He's used too much Chakra.

Naruto: Well at least we won't have to worry about Zabuza anymore.

Sakura: Wrong. It's likely he's still alive.

Naruto: What!?

Sakura: Keep it down.

Naruto lowers his voice.

Naruto: But why do you think that?

Sakura: Hunter-Nin are meant to dispose of the bodies of dead Rogue Ninjas on the spot. They destroy the body completely.

Naruto: I don't get it.

Sakura: Think about it. Haku made sure to take the body away. It goes against his training. Which means he's likely not a Hunter-Nin.

Naruto: So he was lying?

Sakura: There are 2 possibilities. He's not from the Mist and wants to learn the secrets of Zabuza's body. Or he's Zabuza's ally and he's taking him somewhere to escape.

Naruto: But how can Zabuza be alive?

Sakura: There are ways if you are precise enough to make a person appear dead without actually killing them. Wounds to the neck that are made in the precise right spot are a known method.

Naruto: So that bastard is still alive.

Sasuke: Kakashi is out of commision so we might be forced to pick up the slack.

Sakura: No. I disagree. I think Kakashi-Sensei will likely recover before then.

Naruto: Thank goodness.

Sakura: Naruto... that was a good plan. Without you we would be dead. Thank you.

Naruto blushes scratching his cheek.