Part 1- Chapter 12: Naruto Vs Hinata (2): The Fate Of The Hyuga Clan

FYI;
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashbacks]
Jutsu
—————————————————————————————————————

Naruto: He tried to assassinate him?

Hinata: As Hyuga law me and my cousin's positions were exchanged as with my father's and uncles so while they had something they thought they would be destined to always have removed we had it forced on us as they once had.

Hinata removed her headband revealing the curse mark.

Naruto: That's...

Hinata: A mark of obedience. A mark that represents a caged bird that will never be freed. When he was branded he couldn't stand it any longer and staged a revolt. My Uncle attempted to reason with him. To come to a peaceful conclusion but my father refused to even hear him. It sparked a civil war and in the end both sides were slaughtered. Because of my Father's actions me and Master Neji are the only Hyuga left.

Naruto: You're like Sasuke.

Hinata stops for a moment.

HInata: You have no idea what it means to be marked with something you never wanted!

Naruto: Yeah I know how it feels. Bid deal.

Hinata: You dunce. How dare you!

Naruto: Have you ever considered how Neji felt through all of this? What he would have gone through if he hadn't fought with everything he had? He would have been forced into the position you're in. Would you have wanted him to serve you? Your own cousin?

Hinata stops for a second.

Naruto: In the end you're just a baby crying her eyes about everything that's unfair about the world. It's pathetic! You should have improved yourself to the point you could stand with him instead of submitting to the rules of the world you hate so much!

Hinata: You don't know what the hell you're talking about! You said you wanted to be Hoshikage but for you that's impossible. Just like how it's impossible for me to match Master Neji it's impossible for you you to achieve that dream.

Naruto: Oh yeah? And what gives you the right to decide that!

Hinata: THink about the Hoshikage so far. There have only been 4. They were all chosen by fate to be Hoshikage. And fate has decided that you will lose to me today.

Naruto: Then I'll prove you wrong!

Naruto takes out sealing paper as he attaches them to his stomach.

Naruto: Sealing Jutsu: Chakra Supression Jutsu!

Hinata- Chakra Suppression? What's the point and why use it on himself? Wait it can't be. He's crazy!

Naruto rips the seal off.

Hinata- He used the Seals to overtake the Chakra Point supression I did and then chose to rip it out. He'll be leaking chakra for and extended period of time. He'll die. Wait his chakra capacity is immense so the medics would be able to prevent that! This bastard!

A huge surge of Blue Chakra surrounds Naruto.

Hinata: Why go this far?

Naruto: Because people call me a failure. And I'll prove em all wrong!

Naruto charges at Hinata.

Hinata- Such speed!

Hinata just barely blocks it.

Hinata- While Chakra is outside of you it's much easier to control and with that much leaking his strength and speed should increase exponentially!

Naruto rushes at her again.