Part 1- Chapter 11: Naruto Vs Hinata (1): The Hyuga Cousins

FYI;
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashbacks]
Jutsu
—————————————————————————————————————

Naruto- Those eyes! She can see me? How?

Hinata dashes forward attacking him but Naruto dashes to the side dodging her as he drags his feet on the ground to stop his momentum.

Hinata: You don't know a thing about the Hyuga Clan do you?

Naruto: How could I? I mean it's not common knowledge is it?

Hinata: No. But you would think that you would study my Clan's techniques before coming to fight me.

Naruto- She's really dangerous. She wasn't kidding when she said she could kill me.

Hinata: These eyes see everything.

Naruto covers his crotch blushing with embarrassment.

HInata: Not that everything you fool. They can see your chakra flow. It's type. It's color. It's intensity. Everything. I know more about your Chakra then you yourself do.

Naruto: And what do you see?

Hinata: A failure through and through.

Naruto rushes at Hinata.

Sakura: Naruto don't!

Naruto backs off.

Naruto- What am I doing? I can't let her piss me off or she'll draw me in for another attack. I have to think. How do I beat her?

Hinata charges in agressively.

Hinata- Though he's a failure he has an obscene amount of chakra. Even more so than most Jonin. It would be best to remove that advantage completely.

Naruto dodges her attacks as he forms a + hand sign.

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Clone appear as they attempt to attack Hinata from all angles but Hinata instantly turns to face them jabbing each of them in quick succession causing them to go poof as Naruto composes himself.

Naruto- It's like she has eyes on the back of her head... wait. Eyes on the back of her head. Her eyes. Could it be like the Sharingan?

Naruto charges at her making a + sign.

Sakura- What is he thinking!?

Jonin: Kid's got talent for lasting this long but it'll be over soon.

Sakura- I believe in you Naruto. I know you won't lose like this.

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Hinata: That Jutsu again? You really are a dunce.

The Naruto clones attack her as all of their attacks are intercepted as they are swiftly defeated.

Naruto- Now!

Naruto kicks the dirt as it gets in Hinata's eyes as she shouts in pain and Naruto punches her in the face as she lands on the ground covered in dust. The audience is completely shocked and silent.

Ino: What the! When did Naruto get so strong!?

Kiba: Hell yeah you better not lose. I was getting pissed of with her just as much as you.

Naruto- Zabuza used the mist to try to get the better of Kakashi-Sensei but it didn't work properly so I took it a step further.

Hinata: You impudent failure!

Hinata wipes her eyes clearing the dirt as best as she can.

Naruto: I've had quite enough of you calling me a failure. Failure isn't my name. It's Uzumaki Naruto. The future Hoshikage. I don't quit and I never go back on my word. I said I'd beat you and that's exactly what I'll do you prick.