Chapter 13

Nat walks back to her bunk. She sees Alex laying down. She sits on her own bed.

"You alright, love?" She asks

Alex hums in response and turns over, "What was that with Piper?"

"I.. don't like how she treats you."

"Why?"

Nataliya frowns, "Hm.. I just don't, okay?"

"No, not okay. I want to know." Alex presses

Nat huffs then responds,"I may have a very, very, tiny, miniature crush on you?"

Alex smirks and leans up, "Really?" The assassin clears her throat as blush coats her cheeks."Tell me more." Alex says, making Nat look at her confused

"About what?"

"I want to know why."

"Why I like you?" Nat asks, and Alex nods. Nat let's out a breath, "...no."

Alex frowns, "Why not?"

She shrugs, "You don't like me, so I have no reason to."

At this, Alexs frown turns into a complete scowl. She turns her back to Nat and faces the miniature wall.

...

It was two days later that Alex storms into laundry, grabs Nataliya by the arm, and pulls her into the chapel.

Alex slams her into the wall before kissing her harshly on the mouth. Nat kisses back of course but forces her away a few seconds later, confused.

"What are you doing?" She asks

Alexs eye flick from nats own down to her lips, "Getting over my ex."

Nat narrows her eyes before grinning and wrapping her arms around Alex's neck, "Yeah? So, am I" she pulls her into a rough kiss and groans slightly when Alex's hands start roaming around her body. Nataliys pulls her hands down and rests them on Alex's waist.

...

Nat is escorted to the visiting area and rushes over when she sees Parker.

She hugs him tightly before sitting down, "took you long enough to get here" Nat says grinning

"Yeah, I totally didn't leave my life in a completely different country for you." Parker rolls his eyes.

Nat smiles at him, "How've you been doing, love? It's been a few months, update me"

It's quiet for a moment before he explodes with words, "Oh my God, so much has happened. First, Franky Doyle can go fuck herself, let me put that out there, second, I got into a collage. Third, I have a girlfriend."

"Wait, collage? Omg, that's amazing, Parker!" She exclaims, "And a girlfriend?"

"I'll bring her to visit, don't worry." He smiles widely

"Oh, I was just gonna leave and come see y'all but that works too."

"She's under the impression that you're a badass prison chick so you need to keep it up"

Nat chuckles, "I am a badass prison chick, love." It's quiet for a moment, "How's your mother doing?"

"Mum's doing great. The chemo worked. They say the cancer should be all gone in a few weeks. They'll have to do a surgery if it doesn't but either way, she's getting better, Nat." He says

Nat nods, "That's good. Really good."

Parker nods as well. They talk until visiting hours end and he's forced to leave. Nat says her goodbyes before walking back to her bunk with a smile plastered to her face.