Chapter One

Your POV;

It's another hazy day and the weather seems unpredictable. You had plans to go for an evening stroll, but you haven't been feeling the best lately. You're a bit stressed preparing for the opening of your cafe. You can hear him in the office on a conference call. The past 2-3 months have been tough, as they're finalizing tracks and shoots for the upcoming album release. He's been tense and on edge as usual. You've been making sure that home continues to feel like a sanctuary for you both. Though the months before the release of an album is always hectic, and you feel slightly distant, this time around.

The past few opportunities to have some couple time, were cut short. You've been to the doctors for severe headaches, and they all said nothing is wrong. You know your body and you definitely feel off. You were instructed to take it easy, but it's hard taking it slow, when you have so much to do. Namjoon has been understanding but you still feel bad occasionally, especially when he put so much thought and effort into some of the short getaway trips you both needed. As the evening deepens, you decided it's time to break him out of the office for a bit.

You needed him to eat in order to recharge that brain of his, as you sensed an all nighter coming. You entered the code to his office, only to find him nervously tapping the handles of his chair whilst he spun around somewhat annoyed.

His POV;

He lost track of how many hours he's been in this office. He only wanted to take one call from the producer and then attempt an evening stroll or even a movie night. He's used to the pressure surrounding the release of a new album. The pressure to surpass the success of the previous one is always daunting.

After the call with the producer, both Hoseok and Yoongi called to discuss some potential issues with the promotion schedule, overlapping some of their other personal projects that they're also currently greenlit on. In addition, his lawyer called to inform him that the team needed to review some executive changes as the company continues to grow.

He feels extremely stressed. He could hear you in the kitchen earlier whipping something up. He loves when you turn the house into a patisserie as you test recipes for your planned Cafe launch. He enjoyed watching you instruct the ingredients to cooperate with you. He laughs every time, knowing you don't plan on giving up till it's perfect. When he hears too many dishes falling, he knows that's the cue to pull you away before you get hurt.

He was hungry. He needed to eat but felt defeated and didn't want to move. He heard you punching in the code for the office. He stopped spinning turning to face you. Your hair is in a messy tie up, and you're in one of your favourite dresses. He observes you quickly and he knows you're worried about him. He gets the slightest hint of honey, as you make your way across to him.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Your POV;

Namjoon stops spinning and looks at you apologetically. You couldn't help but feel your heart flutter a bit at his boyish expression. You loved this man. You make your way across to him and saw his smile slowly widen. "Have you been avoiding me?" you teased. With slight panic in his eyes, he shouted "No!" almost immediately. You laugh as you take a seat in his lap. He embraced you lovingly, and kisses you playfully on your neck about a dozen times. You always feel safe in his arms, it feels like home. "Okay, okay.... it's time to eat you protested against the onslaught of tiny kisses.

He pulls your face in for a proper kiss, apologizing for leaving you alone for hours. You melt into him, letting out the tiniest of moans. Sex with Namjoon is never lacking. If given the time, you'd both fuck each other multiple times a day. You had hoped he didn't hear your moan, as your thoughts trail off, but his hands are now trailing up your thighs. You're already wet and always ready to receive him. You wiggle trying to move away but he pulled you back down.

His POV;

You were already giving off notes of honey, and despite his hunger, he wanted you in the moment. The tiny moan that escaped your lips turned him on even more. He felt you trying to squirm away but it was too late.

He wanted you NOW! He made quick work sinking his fingers into you, whilst nimbly pinching your nipples. He watched as you arched your back waiting to receive him. He loved hearing your laboured breaths, as he continues to sink his finger into your dripping pussy. You felt warm, you felt silky and juicy on his fingers. He wanted you on his dick now, but decided to leave it for later. Within seconds he lifted you to the desk & dropped down between your legs. He licked his way up your thighs and then sunk his tongue inside of you. His free hand still trailing your body and caressing your breasts.

You were now running fingers through his hair, attempting to close your legs. Your moans filling his office, was music to his ears. With his free hand he then reached up and grabbed your throat, as he rubbed your clit with the other. He's still slurping all your juices and you're trembling ferociously. He picked up the pace, sensing you're close to the edge. He raised up, hands still on your neck looking you dead in the eye. Without warning he slipped 3 fingers into you moving at a fast pace.

He leans in closer to kiss you and then whispers "CUM." Without removing his eyes, hands around your neck or fingers from within you, he watched as you released and came all over his fingers.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Your POV;

You can feel your muscles tensing and he must have felt it too. When he grabbed your neck and looked at you with that deep darkness behind his eyes, you knew better than to disobey. You're now breathless as he licks his 3 fingers, saying he's ready to eat, with that boyish grin on his face. He helped you off the desk, fixed your dress and kissed you ever so tenderly, before holding your hand guiding you both to the kitchen for dinner.