Chapter Three

The Female Character's name will be introduced in Chapter 4.

The point of view will continue switch in and out. This story leads through unfortunate events and then how they're resolved, as this couple isn't complete without each other.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

His POV;

Silently observing you from the opening, he felt really shitty considering the phone call he just came off. Namjoon knew you've been having a hard time recently, but you've been avoiding opening up to him. It wasn't always like this, and he knows some of your reservation was his fault.

You've both been overcoming a rough patch from about six months prior. The arguments still fresh in his mind. The tears in the green room, fights in the hotel room and limited distance in official convoys didn't help. Things were so bad, even some of the guys felt uneasy. Yet you somehow managed to overcome that period of time.

He decided to back away and go make you a cup of your favourite tea. He knows if he had interrupted, you would've shut down, and that's the last thing he wanted you to do. He needed to comfort you, and make your mind at ease to share with him again.

Your POV;

You heard his footsteps approaching. He's never been light on his feet, though he likes to convince himself that he is. You realized too late that the door was opened slightly and he must've definitely seen you. Pulling yourself together, you finished your soak and took a warm shower.

Your brushed your damp hair and made way through the halls to find him. You knew that you weren't up to talking about what happened in the tub. You just wanted a bit more of his time before going off to your office to get some work done before bed. As you approached the kitchen, you find him waiting with your favourite Spiced Tea. You approached the barstool, straight into his waiting arms. He embraced you with the most passionate kiss.

His scent, his touch, his lips, they all felt intoxicating. Kissing him back just as passionately, you feel his arms tighten around your body, pulling you in closer. You hear a slight growl and you just know he was holding back from taking you right there on the counter.

He pulled away first, guiding you to the cup of tea.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

His POV:

He wasn't expecting you to come straight into his arms. Seeing that you did, he wanted to give you the sweetest of kisses to ease your mind. Taken by surprise, you returned the kiss with more passion than he anticipated. He couldn't resist pulling you closer. Your supple breasts pushing against him, he couldn't help but growl in need. He felt his dick pulsing against his pants.

He wanted you NOW but he knew you needed the tea, so he pulled away. Seeing the puzzled look on your face, he just smiled guiding you to the cup of tea. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked. Watching a few emotions play across your face, he knew what the answer was going to be.

Your POV;

Feeling the gaze of his stare, you know he's looking at you attentively. Finally he asked if you were okay. In a mini state of panic, you contemplated answering truthfully but you know he saw you earlier. With a smile, you simply responded, "Yes I'm fine. I guess I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the Cafe preparations."

He simply nodded in acceptance and you quickly changed the topic. "Are you pulling another all nighter? I may spend a few hours translating some work for the juniors, before I head off to bed "

He answered, "I plan to, as Hoseok and Yoongi are waiting on my finalization of a few things for the album. I'm also a bit tired as well, so I'll go for as long as I need to and then join you."

Having moved to put your teacup in the sink, you didn't hear when he moved but you felt his body against your back. Turning around as best as you could, he was looking at you dead in the eye and he simply said, "I know you're having a hard time. I know you're not ready to open up to me. Just know that I love you and will do anything to make things better for you. We are a team and you are my family. The last thing I want is for you to be uncomfortable in any way."

You could feel the tears creeping. Reaching up, you kissed him gently and said, "I'm fine. I know I've been a bit in my head lately but I'm fine. I'm off to my office. Get cleaned up and get to work. Come to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. I NEED you."

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

His POV;

Pulling you in for a hug, you both stood there for what felt like an hour in silence. Finally you both separate and he bids you goodnight, planting a kiss atop your forehead.

Namjoon watches as you slip into your office. Without a moment to lose, he made quick work of tidying around the living area, locking up, checking the security cameras & turning down the lights before heading into the shower.

After his shower he quietly slips into his office to prepare for the next few hours ahead. In what felt like minutes, both Hoseok and Yoongi's faces appeared on the monitor. Without missing a beat they all got right into the groove of things. At some point throughout the session, you must've zoned out for a bit, because what happened next confirmed it.