Chapter Seven

Brief mention of a friendship between our female lead & Hoseok was mentioned. This will be touched on, as the story progresses.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Your POV;

It's now 5pm and your meeting with the contractor went perfect. Per the current estimation, opening day should be in 8-10 weeks. Looking at your phone, Namjoon left a message about half hour ago, checking in. With not much to do at home, you decided to take a taxi to the Han River and enjoy the rest of the evening.

The atmosphere here was always a good one and it was touristy enough you wouldn't stand out as much. You got a few bites to eat and started your stroll along the boardwalk. In no time, it was nightfall and you felt uneasy, as a lady who was bustling by, bumped into you. You couldn't explain it but you felt unsafe for some reason.

Taking that as your cue to leave. Checking your messages, Namjoon said that he'll be home at around 10pm. As you got home, you took a bath and decided to catch up on some Netflix, with some wine on the sofa.

His POV;

Practice went great, and the meeting to discuss the changes with the production & design teams for the promotion schedule have been sorted. The team needed to be back together at the company on Monday, as some of the guys made plans for Sunday, putting off any scheduled team meetings or practice.

With that in mind, he figured you'd both go out for a private dinner tomorrow. As for now, he just wanted to go home and enjoy the rest of the night. Checking the time, he didn't get any new messages from you so he naturally assumed you were home.

Punching in the passcode to the door, he expected to find you in your office, but you were passed out on the sofa. Deciding to not disturb you, he put his things away, checked the security cameras, to ensure everything was fine and then made his way to the sofa.

Whispering he said, "Baby I'm home. Babe. Babe I'm home. Are you okay?" Watching you jump up startled, be couldn't help but laugh as you bumped your forehead on his arm.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Your POV;

Startled you bumped into his arm, not expecting him to be over you. "Ouch! Can you pay my doctor bills Kim Namjoon? I fear I may have a concussion." as you sat up straight.

Letting out a laugh, he responded, "I can do CPR, and it's free of charge." as he leaned in to kiss you. "Did everything go okay with the contractor today and did you eat dinner?"

Already trying to squirm your way unto his lap, you responded, "Yes it did. I'm not expecting any delays with the actual planned opening date. As for dinner, I got some quick bites at the river this evening. I may have a sandwich before bed. I did however have a few glasses of wine, watching my show." you grinned.

With success you were now in full straddling position. Staring at him, you ran your fingers through his hair, before leaning in for a kiss.

His POV;

He was not about to stop your fun, as he adjusted himself on the sofa, as you squirmed atop him. Internal thoughts racing, he just felt bliss in the moment as you caressed your fingers through his hair. Staring back, he wrapped his arms around you, as you learned in for the kiss.

Deciding to follow your lead, he simply observed with longing eyes you lifted your shirt over your head. As you leaned in to kiss him again, he could feel the heat from your body, as your breasts pushed against him. You were both silent, with the exception of a few moans and low growls escaping both pairs of lips.

Without taking his eyes from yours, you climbed off and stood up to remove your pants, exposing the intricately patterned lace underwear. Moving two steps forward, he restrained himself as you slid your hand right on his dick, caressing it through his pants. Climbing atop him again, he cooperated as you lifted his t-shirt over his shoulders, exposing his body.

With one hand trailing from your chest, back down to your pants, you freed his dick from the pure agony it felt being restricted. In no time to spare, he watched as you pulled your panties to the side and slowly slid down on his dick. "Fuck! He muttered, as you held on to him and positioned yourself comfortably.

This was your time and he didn't want to interrupt, so all he could do was hold your waist, and leave sweet kisses in between as you rode him slowly to your climax.