Chapter Nine

Your POV;

It was an amazing day and it was ending as a perfect night. Namjoon held your hand all the way back to the car. As soon as you were seated, he leaned over to give you a kiss, and his hands started trailing up your leg under the dress.

"Let's not make driver Cheong uncomfortable baby." You whispered trying to keep your legs closed but it had no effect on Namjoon. He leaned back in order to watch you squirm in the seat. His fingers making quick work of ripping your stockings and pushing your panties to the side.

Trying your hardest to keep your legs shut, he leaned to your ear and said, "Let me in baby. We have about 15mins again, let's have fun." Doing your best to stay quiet, you held your breath as his fingers slid inside of you. You and Namjoon have done this a lot over the years, but you've definitely suspected the guys weren't always asleep and knew. Especially Hoseok... he is as sharp as an eagle.

His POV;

The commute wasn't a long one, but he couldn't resist touching you right there and then. And besides Mr. Cheong knew anything that happens in this car, stays here. He enjoyed how you were gripping his leg tightly trying to stay quiet. He was thinking he should seize the opportunity, as soon you'll both have separate cars.

He could tell you were holding your breath and trying to stay silent, as his fingers were drenched in your juices. "Are you having fun baby?"  he asked cheekily. To which you retorted back "Fuck you Namjoon."

"Wait till we get through the front door," he smiled back, as he pulled his hand away.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Your POV;

Whew! A chance to breathe properly as he pulled his hand from under your dress. Turning to face him, he was licking his fingers & before you could say anything, the car pulled up at the entrance. You both bid the driver a goodnight & got onto the elevator.

You could feel the tension off of him, as he stood behind you with his hands around your waist. Leaning back onto him, you could feel how hard he was & the heat radiating from his body. He just held you tighter.

As soon as you punched the code into the apartment & the door was shut, you were lifted as he carried you to the bedroom.

His POV;

After placing you down on the bed, he stood towering over you making quick work of ditching his jacket and shirt. Thinking alike he watched as you sat up to unbuckle his pants. Before you could do anything further, Namjoon guided you back onto the bed. He wanted to tear your dress so badly, but he knew it was one of your favourite pieces.

"Take it off baby, I don't want to ruin your dress," he said. Standing there fully erect & the hunger in his eyes, he watched as you started to slip the dress over your head.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Your POV;

Before you could fully toss the dress to the side, Namjoon was on top of you. This time his hands parted your legs and he went straight for it. You fell back unto the bed moaning as his kissed, licked and caressed your already wet pussy. You were slightly tipsy, so everything you felt in the moment was twice as euphoric.

"Ohhh baby,' as you were gripping his hair. "I want you now," you moaned almost tearfully. And so he agreed, he slipped his dick into you so effortlessly and started with slow deliberate strokes.

He felt so good. Maybe it was the wine for you, but tonight felt different. The synergy between you two were next level. With your hips matching his rhythm, you were both kissing, licking and gripping into each others body. In between some of the slow strokes, he would ram his full length into you, causing you to scream out each time. His hands and lips left no part of your body untouched tonight.

His POV;

You were both clinging to each other without wanting to let go. He couldn't describe it, as you both were glistening in sweat, and he was kissing over yet another bite marks on your body. His back was tingling a bit, from the marks of your nails. The style team will definitely share a few glances about those during dress rehearsal he thought.

You were both changing positions and just kept glued to each other, with no one wanting to let go.

Looking directly at you, he knew you were close to your climax. To push you both over the edge, he pulled you on top of him & and picked up the pace. With your arms around his neck, he felt your walls tighten around him, then it happened. He listened as you sweetly cried out in release and he couldn't hold back either filling you up with his cum.

You both sat there silently, with only labored breaths filling the air, before falling into the bed. It was a perfect day and to end it as such, he simply pulled the covers over you both and drifted off to sleep.