♥️PROLOGUE ♥️

♥︎𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊♥︎
_______________________________

"How dare, how?" He shouted at the top of his lung .

He started coming closer to me and grabbed my neck tightly which was painful but not too much.

"Wh-What ar-are y-you do-doing?" I asked him with fear .

His eyes were red with anger and jaw clenched . His face was scaring the shit of me . I didn't bother to look at him . I kept looking down.

"How dare you to dance with him that day and today why didn't you stop him and how dare he touch you ?" He shouted

So he is jealous but why ??

"I am asking you something , don't test my patience wife ," He shouted.

"I w-was ju-just," I was saying but he interuppted me .

"I AM JEALOUS OF EVERYBODY WHO IS WITH YOU WHEN I AM NOT WITH YOU"
i want to feel our lips touch so bad , you are all mine and mine possession ," He said yelled.

"Let me tell you whom you belong to," He said.

Before i can understand what he means , he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and connected our lips . My eyes widened and felt just numb .He was kissing me roughly like there is no tomorrow , he bit my lower lip which made me moan and he entered his tongue inside my mouth .

He roll his toungue everyhwere in my mouth . My eyes were closed . I was feeling many feelings at same time . He bit my lower lip harshly and mettalic taste of blood melted in our mouths.

He was kissing like an animal too rough .

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~♥︎How was this?

°𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°•°|°•°|°•°|°•°|°•°|°•°|°•°|°•°|°•°|