♥️Charachter Aesthetic♥️

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝

♥︎Adarika Singhania

Adarika Singhania is the sunshine girl of the age of 25 , she believes in fairy tale. She is a pure devotee of krishna , he is everything to her .She is a doctor .She loves her profession and work most. She is waiting for her prince charming to show up on a white horse and rescue her from herself . She thinks she will never love anyone more than her bhai but unaware of the fact that one person will come in her life whom she will love the most for whom she can die and he can destroy the whole world for her . She has a scary past to which reminding she get unconscious which leads to panic attacks .

Her Father-Mukesh SinghaniaHer Mother-Chanda SinghaniaHer Elder Brother-Rayan SinghaniaHer Younger Sister-Riya SinghaniaHer Uncle-Nitesh SinghaniaHer Aunty-Pooja SinghaniaHer cousin -Niya Singhania and Ritesh SinghaniaHer Grandmother-Suman Singhan...

Her Mother-Chanda Singhania
Her Elder Brother-Rayan Singhania
Her Younger Sister-Riya Singhania
Her Uncle-Nitesh Singhania
Her Aunty-Pooja Singhania
Her cousin -Niya Singhania and Ritesh Singhania
Her Grandmother-Suman Singhania
Her Best Friend-Kiara Sharma

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝

♥︎Revansh Singh Rajput

Revansh Singh Rajput , CEO of a multinational company and father of a 5 year old son, He is over protective for his son .He is the most ruthless and cold hearted person . Everyone is feared by his name . He doesn't believe in love anymore because of his painful past .He is now ruling the world at the age of 30. He knows how to kill the person from inside . He is everything you wouldn't want to mess with . The most dangerous man in the country , who wouldn't think twice before pulling the trigger . He has some dark secrets which no one knows about .

 He has some dark secrets which no one knows about

His Father-Sunil Singh Rajput

His Mother-Priya Singh Rajput
His Younger sister-Nandini Singh Rajput
His Younger Brother-Rudra Singh Rajput
His Uncle-Keshav Singh Rajput
His Aunty-Richa Singh Rajput
His Elder Cousin- Kunal Singh Rajput
His Cousin's Wife-kirti Kunal Singh Rajput
His grandmother-Nibha Devi
His Best Friend-Vidyut Rathore

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

♥︎Mr and Mrs Singh

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫"